Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamdd623

Amriman's Prophecy

I really dont know how to get Devin adn Talia married. Or how to beat the person under sea fall shrine. what level should i be in to beat her? and, how do I get princess alicia in my party?

IM SO CONFUSED!!!!

wooooo wooo, calm down,one question at time

what lvl r u?and then,"under" seafall shrane i think u mean underworld,and u want to beat avren, oh well,just 20 or 25 there

to get alicia in ur party,get death relic(kill a avren)

continue postin and askin ^^

and for get devin and talia married(u can marry devin with alicia too) u have to get passion relic and alot of things more,u have to wait

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

yep.here they are

Death Relic: In the underworld under Seafall Shrine, guarded by Avhren, a vampiress.

Passion Relic: In an ice cave up a river, guarded by Sereina, a princess.

Earth Relic: In the lowest level of the Dwarf Mines, guarded by Golem, an earth golem.

Fire Relic: In the dragon village in the Tar Vedron lava caves, guarded by Lehvus, the Dragon King.

Water Relic: In a water cave on the elven continent, guarded by Secubus, a succubus.

Dreams Relic: In the Dream World in the Fairy Forest, guarded by the Dreamer, a spirit

if u need help with some,just ask here^^

ok.

i know i keep changing the subject alot but, the Candar Ball has been going on for like 4 days now and I hate watchig them spin around, how can it end? also what about the chest in the Candar Castle?

about that,u have to get a few relics till ball ends xD if i remember well,after passion relic balls ends

then the girl u helped marry the princess,he gives u a key(loooooooooooong time till u can use it)and then go to treasure room, there are 3 chests

Actually, only the Death Relic need to be obtained first. The rest of the relics can be obtained in any order, although the monster/guardian difficulty heavily influences the optimal order in which you retrieve the relics.

For the Candar ball to end, get the Death Relic. You will only get the key to the Candarian treasury if you complete Ella's quest (which result in her and Edward marrying and living HEA). Otherwise, Edward will marry Alicia, and you'll lose the treasure as well as Alicia as a playable character.

You might find it helpful to equip the Charm Necklace against Awhren, since, if memory serves, she can cast Curse. Get the best equipment from Candar and Witchwood (if you don't have enough money for the lot, purchase the weapons, charm necklaces and poison rings before the armour). I'm not sure if Awhren is vulnerable to Talia's "Sleep" spell, but you might also give that a shot.

wow, thanks for all the tips!! Ill me sure to try them!!

so, in order for the peeps to get hitched i have to get the passion relic?

also, what if I already have four people: Talia, Devin, Frederick, and Jack? Does that mean I wont get Alicia?

AND...whenever I walk towards the witch in that town (TO become a witch/warlock) something stops me two or three spaces away from her, whats up with that?

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

try not to double-post, jamdd623. edit your post instead.

yes, you must get the passion relic before Devin can marry either Talia or Alicia, or rather, you must save the guardian of the passion relic so that she can bless the love-birds.

You can interchange party members, so long as you have a maximum of four party members at all times. I usually exchange Frederick for Alicia when I want to marry the characters. After that, I would simply return to Animalville and re-recruit Frederick.

I'm not sure about the witch guild thing, as I don't join guilds in games. sorry.