Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
rebelizcar

Finishing the game

I used the savescripts trick so you can choose how many days you want, I'm on day 136/7 of 137. I never chose to save the kingdom or not.I've saved it on day 136, When I finish day 137 in the hatchery, it says I've lost.

I'm not familiar with the 'savescripts' trick.

You have to get the money to the scribe by a certain day in order to purchase the castle. On Insane, that's day 60. On Easy, I think it's day 100. There's definitely no version that allows you to go over 100 days before giving him the money.

Perhaps this is the problem? If you can tell me more about the savescripts trick, I might be able to help you out further. But this might be the very reason why you can't buy the castle.

I think your right. What I did is I went into the Grimms Hatchery file in my computer (the gamescripts) and went into the save file1, where I had saved my game, found the number for days (was going to do money, but it didn't work). I changed the days from 80 (easy mode) to 1000, so I had plenty of time to finish. Well, then i finished in 134/5 ish days, so I changed thegamescript to say 137 days. Now the scribe won't let me finish the game.

I guess it is from the hack....that sucks. Hacking takes some of the fun from it, but I'm having such a hard time on EASY! My Grimmm adentires are looking grim.

New question: Insteaad of hacking, do you have any tips for Grimms hatchery that might make it easier? I only ever end up at the second hatchery when it clocks me out when I play fair. :S

hey there homies,

i hate to admit it but now that i have read comments of other ppl, who also found this game very difficult, i can gather courage to say that "YES THIS GAME GETS THE BETTER OF ME ........ ALL THE TIME.......EVEN IN THE EASY MODE" it has deflated my ego in a way nothing has done in the past but i love this game and am planning to continue making attempts to complete this game...."LIKE A MAN"

also i love this site and wanna grow in terms of level exp points and gold...pls help and suggests me some ways to do so

Easy mode may be easy in terms of enemy monsters, but it actually is pretty difficult to amass decent gold. You may want to try normal mode; your gold will build quicker (even though battling will be a little harder).

As for gold/exp on this site, just be an active member of the community and join in on the conversations all over the forums. :)

Not sure if this will help, but the dragonfly pets create eggs faster an actually help u move up an collect gold faster. I've been searching for hints on creating new eggs, cuz I can't seem to find the right combo's no matter how hard I try lol but this game is challenging an I like that.