join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Breathing Apparatus? Scepter?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wabbit

Wabbit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

(I'm sure I misspelled something in the title. T^T)

Well, the thing is, the girl asked for a diadem, gown, and scepter. I've been able to bring the first two items and have given them to her, but I seem to have trouble finding the scepter even though I've ran a search through all of the currently accessible areas I've unlocked, and I'm sad to say that it has all been in vain.

The only place I haven't visited is the Water Horse's lair, and I'm currently doubtful about the whereabouts of the iron scepter. Is it there by any chance? Also, I know that the air tank is at the general store, but I can't currently afford it although I picked up every crystal in every area (including the ones in the garden's trunk).

I really appreciate any help with those two issues. I'm really loving the game and I really want to finish it and uncover the truth about the creepy monk and girl.

~ Edit ~

Never mind, I found the solution to that.

Spoiler text, highlight to view.
For whoever who's stuck here:
How about checking the hole next to the fountain again? ;D

#2 Pixie66

Pixie66

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:29 AM

This game is impossible to finish as u don't have enough crystals 2 buy a breathing tank 2 carry on. I have replayed this game 5x and all those times I am left with only 210 crystals after buying anything else I need. Can someone please tell me how its works???? Thanks

#3 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

Hi Pixie66, welcome to the forum :)

If you used the dynamite on the wall behind the fountain, go back there and click on the hole again. There are TWO items to collect out of the hole, not just one. I'm amazed at how many people are picking up the first and not the second, and getting stuck with exactly the problem you're describing.

#4 Cryzkia

Cryzkia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:46 AM

Yep that happened to me too, i got it because the numbers said one task left.

Then i used the tip finder. And it directed me to the place.

#5 scully_girl

scully_girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:31 AM

Hi there,

I'm in Fairy Lands and I need the breathing apparatus (already have the knife). However, when I go to the General Store, I'm short, like, 140 crystals. Is there something I'm missing? I'm on the Heart of Ice quest, so I'm thinking I'm already towards the end. Does the game clock award crystals? Because I've been playing for about three hours TOPS and am already at the Heart of Ice quest.

Thanks so much!
MissSea :)

EDIT: Found another post about this -- people, please use something descriptive in your subject line so we don't have multiple posts!!! :(

#6 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:54 AM

scully_girl wrote:
EDIT: Found another post about this -- people, please use something descriptive in your subject line so we don't have multiple posts!!! :(

lol this is precisely what we're tired of telling everyone XD

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users