join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

dark forest

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 candy

candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

How do I unlock door in Dark Forest?
I can't seem to figure this one out...

Thanks in advance!

#2 dreams2explore

dreams2explore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

Note the name on the lock. Then go to the real estate office and click on the realtor to get the lock combination. Enter the code to unlock the door to the forest cottage. :)

#3 candy

candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:30 PM

I'm not talking about the cottage. I'm talking about the door in "Dark Forest" up the stairs... it's locked and I need to know how to open it. thanks

#4 dreams2explore

dreams2explore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:40 AM

Oh, oops, sorry XD You have to take the deed from the Realtor’s desk and give it to the ghost. Then click on the loose floorboard to the right of the ghost and take the key to unlock that door.

#5 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

of course, you have to talk to the ghost first before the realtor will offer you the deed.

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

#6 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

candy, look for an exit at the bottom of the Dark Forest. It's very easy to miss.

#7 candy

candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

thanks for all the help you guys :)

#8 rugwithlegs

rugwithlegs

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

Loving the puzzles, but they are hard! How to I get the key to the door in the Dark Forest?

#9 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

In the dark forest, there's a path that leads off the bottom of the screen. Head down there (only AFTER clicking on the door to get the "get the key" task though)

#10 rugwithlegs

rugwithlegs

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:37 AM

Thanks, that opened up a huge piece of the game for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users