join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Stuck again! Writing Utensil?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 peaker.a

peaker.a

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:47 PM

I can't seem to find it anywhere. Almost every single location says I don't need to do anything there for now. Only the Gnome's Cottage says there is something "important" to do, but I can't figure out what! I wish the hints wouldn't just repeat themselves! Thanks in advance!

#2 KTC

KTC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:59 PM

You have a feather yet? Go talk to the trader with the feather.

#3 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

trader means general store owner in Brenn XD

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

#4 peaker.a

peaker.a

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

Oh man! Finally got it! Thank you so much!

#5 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:43 AM

you're welcome

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users