Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elma

Just HAD to come home and say this...

Amanda and all the Amaranthia staff, you did a really fantastic job on Gypsy.

HOGs are really the only games my mother plays and you have her stumped and fussing at the game, that is a SURE sign this is not only a keeper but a definite winner.. so WTG.

I played it and loved it, but then you know I love your stuff anyway.

So again, kudos to all the hard workers that helped create this game and the wonderful peeps that did the BETA.

Ty all for your hard work and your time and your efforts..

p.s. Amanda... now you go have a seat and relax and have some tea (see.... i may be gone for long spells , but i remember stuff)

huggles to you all.

Burnett!!!

It's good to see a post from you ... Rainbow & I miss seeing you. :)

I'm so glad you and your mom love Gypsy's Tale. The next HOG/Adventure game looks super wonderful, too. I think you and she will really enjoy it, too, when it is released. :)

OMGS.. A new one already? come on tini... spill it.. when and where and what is it like? is it part 2 of gypsy? ok, i know, i know.. just sit back, drink my coffee, let rainbow keep the pot hot and wait.. but SHEEEESH, you know i cant wait. lol

huggles to you and rainbow.. and psst... make sure Amanda knows i came home.. i miss her and bryce.. huggles to all Amaranthians.. and as a good treat to those that remember me..

i leave a large supply of my lollies.

fruit flavored ( made w/real fruit), low cal for the cal counters (dont worry low cal dont mean low taste just try a strawberry - bannanna and prepare to faint from the heavenly flavor), for the gargoyle stone lollies.. for my w/w family an assortment of niteshade, witches brew, toadstool surprise and mellow scream orange for you all.

Welcome home, Elma!!!

GT was a charming game to work on, and we're getting ready to begin work on the next one soon. :D

Lol, loving those recipes.

*hugs*

~Amanda

I know this is an old topic, but just read about a part 2... xD

So looking forward to that one! <3 I love these type of mystery/search/puzzle games! :D

Yay! ^^