join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Gem Flower-1 spoiler

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chatter

chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:06 AM

I'm missing the last Gem Flower. I know that I'm suppose to
Spoiler
but for some reason, I'm not able to trigger this. Any suggestions

P.S. What am I doing wrong for spoiler?

#2 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:16 AM

To get the quest to talk to the gnome, you need to click on the gate. You'll get a message that it's locked, and then you should be able to talk to the gnome in the dark forest.

If that doesn't work, what else is in your task list? Any chance you've got a task to capture the bird in the forest? Where is the gnome, and what does he say when you talk to him?

#3 chatter

chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

Thanks Shaz! Apparently, when I went to collect the other flowers, for some reason the game did not save. It's been shutting down occasionally and must have done it during this particular point.

#4 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:58 AM

interesting. Got to watch that shutting down stuff - sometimes it's caused stuff that you've done to not be saved, and some people have had to restart. I hope that doesn't happen to you!

Hope that's got you on your way again now :)

#5 chatter

chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:57 AM

I've tried out another game through the same company I purchased this one from and have had similar problems. This is typical, so I think there may have been a few bugs either in my computer or on their platform.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users