join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Gypsy's Tale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 momma22smallbears

momma22smallbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I've been off the site for some time and today i have seen there is a new game. Is this part of the Orb series or is it something new? Is it by Amanda or someone else on the site? I guess i'll download the demo and try it out!
Momma Bear

#2 Luthie

Luthie

Crimson Diviner

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

Hi Momma, about the Gypsy's Tale, it's not a part of AV3 Orb of Magic Series. It's different. Yes, Amaranth created the game with the help of ChaYoWo Games. Hope you find lots of fun by playing it :)

Awake-Soulmate%20pink.png

Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple as that.

#3 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

Gypsy's Tale is a Hidden Object Adventure game, not an RPG. You can download a one-hour trial and take it for a spin. I bet your 2smallbears would love it too - kids always love the "seek and find" type games :)

#4 momma22smallbears

momma22smallbears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:18 AM

Well, i was home needing some serious rest yesterday, so i downloaded the trial. I was so intrigued by the end of the hour, that i bought the game. I normally don't like hidden object games but i did enjoy this, and the cubs are going to love it too.

By the way, the graphics were stunning!
Momma Bear

#5 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:56 AM

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I hope they do too.

The graphics sure were gorgeous. Wait till you see some screenshots from the next game!

#6 Argoyle

Argoyle

Tempestarii Knight

• Moderators
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

shaz wrote:

Wait till you see some screenshots from the next game!

Tease Alert!

#7 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

LOL! Aisling's slipping :D

New artwork is gorgeous, but not ready for peeking at yet. Keep an eye on facebook though ;)

#8 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:27 AM

Aisling's recovering from having put her foot in her mouth. Figuratively, of course...

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users