join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Abby

Abby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:21 AM

Yup, it's very noticeable. you can't resist to read it. ;)

#22 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:55 AM

As it has caused a little confusion having a rule on profanity/obscenity and another on swearing (which carried different penalties), I have removed the additional "swearing" explanation and expanded the existing profanity/obscenity explanation to include/clarify.

I've also added a brief explanation for the "real names/addresses" rule to clarify that a little.

#23 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:27 AM

Please note the following addition to the description of Spamming in the forum rules above:

Posting the same, or similar comments in one cottage after another, or doing the same in the collegium, blogs, or downloadable games section, is also spamming, and will result in posts being deleted (gold lost) and a suspension.

I am going to strictly implement this penalty to members who blatantly continue to abuse these areas.

#24 Guest_GenaMl_*

Guest_GenaMl_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hi All, Due to a switch between hostingpartners for my domains, forum email was interrupted in the past 2 weeks. I just noticed the error in the DNS configuration and fixed it. Within the upcomming hours email should start working again. Sorry for the inconveniance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users