Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gelanir

Party members-which ones should i choose

I think just about every character has strengths that would make them a good party member.

I usually go with Frederick and Alicia. I like Alicia, because her rapiers can hit all nearby enemies at the same time.

The only character I didn't find very useful was Haddan.

rapiers are usefull,i think any other weapon is better,like a flame sword for devin or a iron staff for talia(if u didnt join any guild yet)

and another 2 things for u to know gelanir

1.i know someone said it before,dont do multiple posts,edit ur own posts if u forget somethin(i dont say this is true but,if u think that multiple posts like that makes u lvl up and earn money,ur wrong,u have to leave a time between all posts)

2.and if the thread its soooo old,i hope u dont need to post somethin,just start a new thread and talk about u want

continue postin ^^

I am playing for the second time and thought I remembered someone saying Jack got pretty strong by the end of the challenges in Tar Vedron. I totally missed playing the challenge last time, is it Jack that enters the tournament? Has anyone played with the dwarf? I was hoping to play the game with Talia, Devin, Jack and the Dwarf. Any insight on all of the above is most welcome. If I go with the dwarf when is the soonest in the game I can get him?

Well that challenge in TarVedron is at the Colliseum and well to get it u gotta go to the place with the 3 people in the jail cells and one of them named Vel will ask u to help her by fighting the Monsters for her... After that go outside the colliseum and talk to Vel she'll as if Jack wants to stay with her in TarVedron.

Note: Jack knows Vel

If u choose Jack to stay with Vel: Jack and Vel will disappear and Jack will have stolen ur money

If u choose Jack to go with u: Vel will disappear... and nothing will be stolen

For that elf dude well i had him for a very short time so i didnt really fight with him... so i cant help with the elf dude...

I may be talking about the wrong challenge so correct me if im wrong

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

The whole party fights in the tournament, and Jack gets his most powerful weapon, the Charmed Dagger, as a reward for killing one of the four beasts (don't remember which) in the match. With it, his damage is only second to Devin's. As for Haddan the dwarf, I've never used him, but from what I hear, he's quite ordinary and not worth getting.

I enjoyed using Hadan as I got closer to the end of the game (I sent Fredrich back to animalville for a break :))...He is less of a nesiscary character than the main party, so there is not much use for him.....I wish there was a way to tie him and alicia (the other optional character) into the plot somehow....It was kind of interesting having these two in the group, yet alas there was not much point

umm,but u cant equip trident in jack xDno well but anyways,the best party(and i think all here thinks the same) are talia,devin,jack,frederick ,u need jack in ALL places for open chests and barrels,frederick,if u learn the dragon shape,he kill enemies in one hit x.x

oh well,u choose ^^

Plot-wise, the only thing you'd need Alicia for is if you want to marry Devin and Alicia. Battle-wise, I really like having Alicia in my party, since her rapiers can hit all enemies at once.

I never found Haddan that great. You have to pay to get him to join you and his attacks are just basic physical attacks; nothing exciting.

I don't know if it's a glitch or a secret to the game, but Jack becomes a really powerful fighter, after the coliseum battle, if you let him go with Vel and then find him again back in Thais.