Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
prat9

Death relic...how do u get it?

Hi ! Follow these instructions :

From the ladder, go east, then all the way south. Go west, then north, then west. Enter the doorway; you'll be in a long hall. As soon as you step forward, the sequence with Avhren (including battle) will begin, so save first.

Note: This is the most direct route to Avhren; however, you will find quite a bit of treasure if you explore.

This is taken from the AP walkthrough though ^^ ! Oh and this is the part AFTER the maze ... ^^

You have to enter the basement of the coliseum and meet up with Vel, Jack's friend, and agree to fight to defend her honour. it's strongly recommended that you enter this fight, especially if you plan to keep Jack in the active party, because Jack's Charmed Dagger (his ultimate dagger) does damage only second to Devin's. Be warned, though, that the beasts in there are tough, so level up before you even attempt the coliseum.

(if your question is not related to the original question(s), please search for/post a new topic.)

Maybe you should go back and fight the monsters and level up some more. Then just go back and fight her. I never bothered with trying to do magic attacks because it was just too complicated for me to do. When I had to fight her I just kept going at it until I beat her. It took me several tries.

the highest you can get, it depends on if you join th guild early or not...but i didnt use sleep on avrhen, its easy once you get the hang of using spells quickly, (and it will come in handy later on when you finally learn tornado field spell, the greatest spell ever! but you'll be lvl 35-40 wen u get that) i usually bring talia, devin, frederick and jack (he's ot really useful until you get the charm dagger), and get the plate armor from the snowy area ^^ mysten far is just above the snowy area, use a portal to get there, and frederick will learn slime and talia ccan join the prietrsses, and if you did not get the lion transformation yet, then do so, in the desert, you should be fine at lvl 25, and if it still seems hard, lvl 30 should bring you to the right track ;)

Level 25 should be ok to fight Ahvren, but a few more levels couldn't hurt.

What really helped me was equipping everyone with charm necklaces. They defend against magic attacks, so your party will take less damage.

Also, do you have Frederick and Jack in your party? The more, the merrier, obviously. :)

EDIT: Heh, aisling beat me to it. :)