KTC

Ahriman's Prophecy Goodie Compilation and other Goodies

41 posts in this topic

All 8 Goodies Compiled into one File

Download

All 8 goodies in one neat little install. No more hassling with save files as this tweaks the game directly. By tweaking the game, you don't have to download the save files every time you want to use a goodie.

EXP Bar + Invisible Barrier Fix + Reset Guilds

Download

Works fine with the 8 goodies compilation. Gives options between EXP bar only or all 3 at once.

Instructions inside.
Tested on a vista system and it works. If you have any difficulty, please post bout it here.

I plan to release the following soon:

Join all guilds

Can you install new beautiful font? This AP font is not nice. You can make complete AP goodie, can you give me level99, best amor and weapon, a little gold about 6952 gold? KTC

Can't do much about the font.

As for the ap goodie: that sounds a lot like the god goodie already here. I think that would take care of your gold and lvling needs

Oh, I don't think so, God goodie: weapon just for Talia and Devin, armor not best, don't have Jack skill, level 56 not 99... I think you should make a best goodie and call it "第一批星系"

poisonivy likes this

The max level isn't 99, it's only 75.

Oh and KTC, does the goodie include the Ageis robe for Talia? Ageis Robe has much higher defense than the Tivanna Robe, which was Talia's best armor in the goodie.

Also it'll be great if you included the Antlers. :D Or the Anedem.

@kirroha: this particular goodie compilation is only what the original 8 so it'll depend on which goodie you choose.

@xiao: i could. though that's not what this compilation is about.

@indra: yes only one. Since the original 8 were not meant to be combined with each other, I didn't combine the 8 here either.

later, when school stops kicking my butt from here to summer I'll probably release some more 'updated' goodies.

Thanks KTC. oh, another, can you give me a permission??? Can I use Te'ijal I shall keep you as pet for eternity??? I will use it for flash on aveyond wiki! Because i think the vampire couple has more fans than other characters. If you permit, I will use. Please re to me.

you mean use my siggie? Depends on how you plan to use it. What do you mean by flash on wiki?

though I did design it with rhen/teijal in mind. not teijal/galahad lol. hence there's a small raven shape in the lower right hand corner...

Thanks KTC!

Will see what happens now ^_^ btw I'm using Windows7 and seems to work fine. Just takes me a while to locate stuff.

Now it's onwards to trying to complete this game instead of stalling the first time. Whoop!

i have a good opinion to help improve the goodies. how about adding a charater custmizer where you can change taila's look later in the game. likee change hair do and clothes. that would be a nice feature. same with devin. all you would need is a changer item to use. and it shouldnt be comsumed by uses. that goodie would get everyone more creative. also adding a bank would help out a lot.

character customizer? would need to find rpg2k3 charsets that match talia and the others. and I'm a bit too lazy to do that right now ^_^;;;

not seeing why you'd need a bank though as realistically, you're never going to reach the game's money cap.