KTC

Ahriman's Prophecy Goodie Compilation and other Goodies

41 posts in this topic

Or, you can just get around jack by killing him or not using him the first place lol. Naw, I think I'll leave no bank around.

As for customizer: mmm we'll see about this. No guarantee it'll happen.

Hello. The down loads for this are no longer there. I would like an easy way to down load the good goodie for A. P. Thank you.

EDIT: Guys how do we find out if we have A. P. version one or version two? What is the difference in them?

There are a lot of differences. Version 1 has random monster attacks, while Version 2 has visual monsters. In Version 1 Talia's sprite wears a bluish robe after becoming a wizard, while in Version 2 her sprite still wears her colorful dress. In Version 1 you spend a lot of time walking around the world map, while in Version 2 you only walk on the map when getting on and off your ship.

Hello. Both of those links no longer work. I would love to be able to add something like this or the god goodie but the way the original was listed was to involved and complicated. I have been having a really hard time playing because it takes potions and food and equipment to quest and level but most of my battles give a message that I searched and found nothing. The shops do not give the items free.

I'm pleased to say the game and the goodies work just fine in windows 8. To find save files in windows 8, it's C:\users\insert username here\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files x86   (for ahriman's prophecy it is, anyway)

Hope this helps =]

Aelin

Given how old the game is and that Amaranth is currently busy with the development of new games, I'd say no new goodies will be made for AP.