join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo
- - - - -

Ahriman's Prophecy Goodie Compilation and other Goodies

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 KTC

KTC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:18 AM

you mean use my siggie? Depends on how you plan to use it. What do you mean by flash on wiki?

though I did design it with rhen/teijal in mind. not teijal/galahad lol. hence there's a small raven shape in the lower right hand corner...
  • Antoinenuh likes this

#22 Kumatose

Kumatose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

Thanks KTC!
Will see what happens now ^_^ btw I'm using Windows7 and seems to work fine. Just takes me a while to locate stuff.
Now it's onwards to trying to complete this game instead of stalling the first time. Whoop!

#23 princessbinas

princessbinas

The Sarcastic Enchantress

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationRiding on a Magical Tortilla

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

i have a good opinion to help improve the goodies. how about adding a charater custmizer where you can change taila's look later in the game. likee change hair do and clothes. that would be a nice feature. same with devin. all you would need is a changer item to use. and it shouldnt be comsumed by uses. that goodie would get everyone more creative. also adding a bank would help out a lot.
flkktkjpg.gif
Beware the Trickster...

#24 KTC

KTC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

character customizer? would need to find rpg2k3 charsets that match talia and the others. and I'm a bit too lazy to do that right now ^_^;;;

not seeing why you'd need a bank though as realistically, you're never going to reach the game's money cap.

#25 princessbinas

princessbinas

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:07 AM

the bank is for protecting your hard earned money from jack. and the cusimzer use a sprite gen for that.
flkktkjpg.gif
Beware the Trickster...

#26 KTC

KTC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

Or, you can just get around jack by killing him or not using him the first place lol. Naw, I think I'll leave no bank around.

As for customizer: mmm we'll see about this. No guarantee it'll happen.

#27 princessbinas

princessbinas

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

well good luck!
flkktkjpg.gif
Beware the Trickster...

#28 Scrappi

Scrappi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hello. The down loads for this are no longer there. I would like an easy way to down load the good goodie for A. P. Thank you.

EDIT: Guys how do we find out if we have A. P. version one or version two? What is the difference in them?

#29 EsmeAmelia

EsmeAmelia

The Winged Defender

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

There are a lot of differences. Version 1 has random monster attacks, while Version 2 has visual monsters. In Version 1 Talia's sprite wears a bluish robe after becoming a wizard, while in Version 2 her sprite still wears her colorful dress. In Version 1 you spend a lot of time walking around the world map, while in Version 2 you only walk on the map when getting on and off your ship.

My game reviewing blog - http://mygamereviews.livejournal.com

Latest Review: Millennium: A New Hope

#30 Scrappi

Scrappi

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

Hello. Both of those links no longer work. I would love to be able to add something like this or the god goodie but the way the original was listed was to involved and complicated. I have been having a really hard time playing because it takes potions and food and equipment to quest and level but most of my battles give a message that I searched and found nothing. The shops do not give the items free.

#31 KTC

KTC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:09 AM

Looking through my old folders and found it again.

Enjoy.

#32 KTC

KTC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:29 AM

Uploaded a goodie with exp bar, invisible barrier fix (since most common bug), and reset guilds.

• Alexios likes this

#33 aelin85

aelin85

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:45 AM

I'm pleased to say the game and the goodies work just fine in windows 8. To find save files in windows 8, it's C:\users\insert username here\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files x86   (for ahriman's prophecy it is, anyway)

Hope this helps =]

Aelin

#34 DuskArgentum

DuskArgentum

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

Sorry, I know I'm late, but would it be possible to make a speed-crystal like item for AP?

Hiya!~
Add me on Steam if you'd like. http://steamcommunit...d/dusk-argentum

#35 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:59 PM

Given how old the game is and that Amaranth is currently busy with the development of new games, I'd say no new goodies will be made for AP.

firedragon.png

#36 i.anamaris

i.anamaris

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

Any chance for an update on these? The links no longer work. 

PS. anyone know where I could version 1 from?

#37 Argoyle

Argoyle

Tempestarii Knight

• Moderators
  • 6,498 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

PS. anyone know where I could version 1 from?

https://onedrive.liv...BD90061D9606548

This has download links for v1.0 and v2.0 that may still work.  This is from an old member named kingsfield.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users