Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Odin

Next Aveyond game

Guest Odin   
Guest Odin

Do know anyone when the next Aveynd game is realised? I wish Aveyond 4 will come in april.

aislingyngaio: Please continue discussion here

Nothing has been officially said, but the next game most likely will be broken up in chapters.

And the chapters are whole games. They just aren't as long as the previous games. This doesn't make them incomplete.

Despite the fact that AV3 is my least favorite of the three Aveyonds and I blame the chapter system, but I'm expecting AV4 to be a ton better because it will be planned with chapters in mind. :)And maybe possibly have Uma and Nox...

I agree with iPink; I have no qualms with that chapter system whatsoever, but since Aveyond 3 was originally supposed to have LoT and GoN as one game and not have any sequels to the direct plot, LoT came out as an unsatisfying game, (though GoN and TLO felt brilliant to me) and TDP came out rather disjointed plot-wise. But I certainly am looking very much forward to Aveyond 4! :)

After I saw the epilogue after the end credits, I had an idea that the story of Aveyond would go on. I was really suprised that Nox turned out to be a girl; she looks like a young man & has a male sprite model.

I think I actually PREFER Aveyond being episodic. I didn't like it at first with Sam & Max or Aveyond 3, but by the 2ed or 3ed episode of each game I saw how it was beneficial in several ways, especially to my poor fingers.

I personally have loved all the episodes of the Aveyond series, chapters and all.

When playing these games, I play through without a walkthrough helpmate. Then go back through with a walkthrough to see how close I figured them out.

The ONLY complaint I have is in the last Darkthrop Prophecy walkthrough..

It was very very sketchy on a few things which led one in the wrong direction!

And the different builds came into messing certain "key items" not where the walkthrough said they were suppose to be.

However, the game itself and story line was spot on! the last "TWIST" was so interesting indeed!

The best ending yet!

Looking forward to see how this ending is woven into the next ones...

Thumbs Up!

Lodi