Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
kathev69

marry??

ok so i bought talia a drink and then i bought alicia a flower...does that mean that devin cant marry either one of them???

because when i go to the wedding chapel devin says hes not marrying anyone

i aready have the hex and passion relic

ok well i anticipated that, which is why i saved my game b4 i bought alicia the drink....but now when i go to the saved game it wont let me buy a flower at all! why is that???

OOPS i meant b4 i bought alicia the flower!!! SORRY

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

You need to complete 4 things:

With both girls in the active party

1. Buy a flower for Talia/Alicia in Candar.

2. Buy a drink for Talia/Alicia in Thais.

3. After getting the passion relic, return there to get a love blessing from Sereina (girl you rescued to get the passion relic).

For step 4, you have to have ONLY Talia in your active party if you want to marry Talia, or both Talia AND Alicia in your active party if you want to marry Alicia.

4. Get the love hex from Darryl in Candar by reading the note on his desk and then talking to him.

*NOTE: All 4 steps must be completed for the same girl and they can be completed in any order.

After all 4 steps are complete, go to the church in Candar.

Wait, so tell me if I did something wrong, because I keep going to Sereina to get a blessing, and I'm apparently not getting it. After I got the death relic, I got Alicia, so both girls were in the party. I gave the drink and flowers to Talia, but when I read the note or when I got the hex, Alicia was the one who commented about Devin's eyes. Did I screw up there? Should I have waited until I did those three things before I went and got Alicia?

okay...

i know you guys hear this question... A LOT.

but.. i tried reading a lot of guides, and try to do what it said, and nothing happens.

i'm about to fight ahriman already.. by dyuti shrine.. but of course i want to marry devin and talia first.

i got them have the love spell from that guy in candar, and i think the blessing from that girl in the passion cave (since i have already saved her)

but, when i read the other guides.. it tells me to buy the flower and get the drink.

when i talk to the one buying the flower or offering the drink, nothing happens. devin says i think something like.. 'maybe later' to the one offering to the drink.

so.. uh... what am i doing wrong?

sorry for all the fuss btw.

~nicC

and i'm just new here. hello to you all!

You need to have Alicia in your party as well to be able to make those steps.

If you did the Ella quest (related to the ball in Candar, before getting the death relic), Alicia is now in the Thais castle and you can go take her in your party. But if you didn't, you can't any more.

When Alicia is in your party, go get the flower, drink, and always choose to get it for Talia. I think you also need to go to Sereina again (the lady from the coffin) and get the blessing for Devin & Talia from her.

Then you can let them get married at the priest in Candar. And when you go to Elden to Talia's grandma, you'll get a gift.

oh i see!!! :) i finally get it. :D

so that's why!!

thanks a lot!

i'll try that. :)

oh..btw.. i have a question.. if i pick alicia (and do the other stuff that the guide says.. will anything different happen? i mean, would alicia react the same way or something?)

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

Well it is possible to choose to buy the flowers, drink and get the blessing for Alicia, but then you would also have to have the love spell from the guy in Candar for Alicia. Then you could let Devin and Alicia get married. But you can't do that now any more because Talia already has the hex.

You need to get either all of the steps for Talia or for Alicia so that Devin can marry one of them - if you get some for one of the girls and some for the other one, you won't be able to let him marry either of them.

Expect for the hex in Candar, both girls need to be in the party for the steps and you choose then for which one you will get it. With the hex it's different though, because if they are both in the party Alicia will get it automatically (and that means you won't be able to let Talia marry with Devin any more), and if only Talia is in the party, she will get it. Therefore it's good to know for which marriage you want to go already before going to the house and reading the spell :blink:

ah.. i see. :) thanks a lot guys.

i've already married devin and talia... :)

though, it's a shame that in the 'real' end... that devin marries alicia (indicated in aveyond.. :(

oh well, if that didn't happen, then there wouldn't be any aveyond or maybe even aveyond 2 and beyond, right?

talia and devin DESERVE to be married ok maybe alicia needs to be married to, but alicia doesn't love devin and if you dislike devin (why does everybody hate him) then why would u make alicia suffer? that sounds dumb but you get it. i always get talia married.but everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.