join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

4/5 Mud Bricks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BadMotivator

BadMotivator

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hi all.

I made the mud bricks, but it only lets me retrieve 4 of them. The fifth is still in the frame. Can't use the pieces, because I don't have all 5 and can't get the fifth.

So I am at a dead end. any suggestions?

#2 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:30 AM

Try quitting the game (make sure you do it via the menu) then opening again. The problem MAY fix itself.

Also, can you take a screenshot and post here, showing which one does not allow you to collect it?

#3 BadMotivator

BadMotivator

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:55 AM

Tried shutting down the game and also shutting down the computer. Neither worked.

[img width=300]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/BadMotivator/stoopidbrick.jpg[/img]

#4 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

Very strange. Can you email me your save file? You'll find it in your %appdata% folder, under Amaranth Games/ (game name) /Saves. I just need the one with the .xml extension, not the .xmlbak one.

I'll fix the issue and get it back to you so you won't be held up. (Actually, I'm hoping the problem happens for me as well, so I can find the cause and fix it for all time)

#5 BadMotivator

BadMotivator

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:44 AM

File has been sent.

Thanks much!

#6 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

You're back in business now. Thanks for sending your file - it's highlighted a very serious issue that we didn't pick up during testing. I'll make sure the fix is there in version 2.

If anybody else encounters this bug and needs their file fixed, please locate your save file (see instructions above) and email it to me (address in my profile). I will fix it and get it back to you as soon as I can. Please keep in mind that I'm on the other side of the world, so if you don't hear back quickly, it's probably because I'm asleep :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users