join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Amaranthian edition

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 belinda

belinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

I'm torn between buying the CE from Big Fish or waiting for the Amarathian edition. Will the Amaranthian edition have the silver/bronze/gold locks like the CE?? Or something that is the equivalent to make a $20 purchase price worth it?

#2 tiniponi

tiniponi

Dragon Song/Singer

• Moderators
  • 2,876 posts
  • Locationsoutheast USA

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:50 PM

Yes, you will be able to unlock the bronze, silver, and gold locks in the Amaranthian edition. You will obtain the keys in the game. :)

siggie-DragonSong.jpg

#3 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

The AM edition will not cost $20.

It will have the full game, including the locks and the bonus area, but it will not have the other bonus content (wallpapers, soundtracks, integrated guide). We will have a separate guide available, and the combined cost will be only slightly more than purchasing the CE through BFG if you are a game club member.

#4 belinda

belinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

Thanks. I am a game club member but I would pay $20 for this game unless you are saying it is more! ;)
I don't need wallpaper and I always turn off the sound anyway. So maybe I'll wait. But thanks for the information. I'm glad to support Amaranthia whichever way.

#5 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:35 AM

Psst! Amaranthian edition available now! :D

P.S. Congrats Amaranth Games. CAT1 is #6 on the Top 100 list of BFG!

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users