join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Several Glitches

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 honniex

honniex

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

Okay i have played the game all of 5 minutes and already I am hooked, but there are several bugs that are bothering. Before I purchased from BFG I put the rock together smashed the eye no problem with the power puzzle. Bought the game, restarted for daughter's benefit and all of a sudden you cannot slide the #3 breaker to on, nor place the first owl piece on the door. Any fixes to these issues?

P.S.
Great job Amanda and team

#2 tiniponi

tiniponi

Dragon Song/Singer

• Moderators
  • 2,879 posts
  • Locationsoutheast USA

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

Try the following until you hear from Amanda or Shaz:

1. Exit the game and reopen it. Sometimes that corrects things like this.

2. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Hopefully that will fix the glitches.

siggie-DragonSong.jpg

#3 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

We've had a few people with bugs like this. In some cases, saving and closing the game, then reopening, solves the problem. In some cases, reinstalling solves the problem (I have no idea why - there's no logical reason).

On that puzzle, at least, you can skip if it refuses to move the breaker.

#4 honniex

honniex

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

yea, I uninstalled and was able to move the breaker I am glad too I hate skipping unless I have to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users