join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Small Glitch in Cottage Scene

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rage

Rage

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

Discovered a small glitch inside the cottage when one is searching for the pieces of the firewood.

In the display at the bottom where it shows which pieces still need to be found (and the found pieces are marked with a red X), one of the wood pieces is incorrectly marked off.

Am I explaining that right? What happened was I found a piece of wood that appeared to be the "end" of a log (a round piece with tree rings visible). However, the same piece in the display list at the bottom remained "open" (meaning it showed that I still needed to find it). I'm guessing the other piece got marked with the X, because I was sitting there trying to figure out where the round-tree-ring piece was (thiking to myself "I'm SURE I already found that one!"). In the end, I noticed a dark piece that looked like bark - it was X'd off as found, but I clicked on it and completed the FROG scene.

#2 tiniponi

tiniponi

Dragon Song/Singer

• Moderators
  • 2,873 posts
  • Locationsoutheast USA

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for mentioning this.

I found that glitch yesterday and let Shaz know. She plans to have it fixed in the next build. :)

siggie-DragonSong.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users