join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

tree hole puzzles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kcara

kcara

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

I'm having trouble returning the items to the tree hole puzzles...do they have to be on top of their match, or beside them, or close...? I've got some but others just don't vanish (but I know they're right, given by the hint). Any suggestions?

cara

#2 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

On top of the match is the best way, but try clicking around. The hotspot may just be in a narrow area, since there are so many things around the scene.

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

#3 kcara

kcara

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

Thanks! I finally realized I should have been clicking the pointer to the match, instead of the item. That was driving me absolutely nuts!

#4 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:46 AM

No problem, enjoy the game! :)

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users