Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rugwithlegs

drawing chalk pics

3 posts in this topic

I love the game, and this is fantastic work. Glitches are very few, and very minor.

I had a huge amount of difficulty with the chalk drawings. Maybe I was slightly off the lines, but I thought being able to rub a line out would make this easier. It also seemed if I was off the line at first, then I couldn't finish that picture and then I couldn't finish the whole puzzle? I only found if a line wasn't straight enough I had to go out of the puzzle and back to the beginning. This ended up being the only puzzle that I didn't play through I think. Was there a trick to this that I didn't notice? I never had problems seeing where the line should be.

Again, lots of fun.

Ah, if I could only get this one working better :(

If any part of your line is too far away from where it should be, the line would be erased after you lifted the chalk. So as long as the line isn't erased, you're not out of bounds.

I think the secret is, if all the lines are there and the drawing doesn't change, it means one line isn't thick enough, or long enough. I just played the Mac version yesterday, and there were a couple of pictures that I had to make the lines thicker on.

It also SHOULDN'T make you redo pictures you've completed, when you go out and back in again. That's a glitch that needs to be fixed if I do another build.

Thanks! Overall, a beautiful game and worth replaying. Some of the mini games like the spider webs were insanely difficult.

I think the stone pieces also gave me trouble, but I can't remember if the pieces didn't fit or if I was just too blind. The mini games are worth releasing in their own right though.

A huge amount of work went into this and I really appreciate it! Always a fan.