join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

ipod touch and iphone

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 belinda

belinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

I downloaded this to my ipod Touch!!
Took me a while to realize I could move the scene around and also stretch it to see better...

Still looks small, of course...

but nice to have it.

For those wondering, it is free to download and play the first bit, and then 99 cents to do full game.

Thanks.

This is not precisely a bug, which is why I am continuing this and not posting a new posts.

In trying to mini game to set the fountain, where the "blocks" have to be changed, I finally had to skip it as the sensitive-to-touch area around the arrows seems to be too small. I could activate it sometimes but not all the time. I have an ipod Touch with updated OS 5 operating system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users