Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
hibaaaa

save file problem

I dunno what to do, i saved, and i downloaded some save files, and it didn't work, i tried load, and I tried new quest, but when i go on new quest they don't ask me or anything they just ask about which difficulty i want, that's it and the wedding starts.... what should I do :(

If you start a new game and it doesn't ask you if you want to continue from the previous game, then it means it can't find any save files from the previous game. This probably means you haven't saved them in the right location.

Take a look at the thread where you got the save files, and see if it goes into detail about where you have to put them after downloading. Make sure they go into the correct place :)

If you saved it to the location exactly as you've typed it here, then it's wrong. It's Chapter 3, with a capital C and a space.

If you've done it properly, it WILL work.

OMG UntoldReveries I love youuuuuu thank you a lot, I swear i have given up playing the 2 last games if i had lost the save, You saved me, thank you a loooooooooooot <3

shaz, nah my dear it was Chapter 3 with a capital and a space :P, UntoldReveries's way worked just fine, but still, thank you a loooot for your help as well, you guys are the best

Edit: giiiiiiiiirls, it worked, but i have 0 money, and no items, the level is the only thing i have, is it normal at first??

Merged posts ~ Untold Reveries