Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scrappi

Darkthrop keep question

I am almost at the end of this game. I gave the blind man the eye drops already. Before I go to the sleeping lady I wanted to try and get to the chest in the keep that we can't get to at the beginning. I have bomber bird eggs but I am not able to get to the boarded up room because of the spikes on the floor. I read the walk through and did not see what to do about the spikes. Someone please help. Thank you.

I have done that I don't know how many times and the spikes do not go down. I have tried all of the switches down there and even tried them in different orders and the spikes are still there. What switch do you mean? There are a few down there.

I followed what it said in the map and it is snot lowering the spikes.

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

On the puzzle room map it says opens by switch found later. I see no switches that are new. Only the ones that were here when I first came down here. I wanted to do this chest before going to the sleeping girl because I know that ends this first part. Someone please help. Thank you.

That is the map I have been using. I see no new switch there.

I keep looking down there and I can't find an s5 or AA. I started with s1 then did s2 then s3 then s4. Where is s5/AA and how do I get to it? After s4 the spikes near the boarded up area do not go down.

Shaz: merged

I keep looking down there and I can't find an s5 or AA. I started with s1 then did s2 then s3 then s4. Where is s5/AA and how do I get to it? After s4 the spikes near the boarded up area do not go down.

The switch is in the bedroom of the Keep. You need to go in through the front door. It doesn't look like the maps include the inner Keep rooms.

(Please use your edit button to add more info if the last post is yours, rather than double/triple posting)