Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tandrea

Battle characters not showing up.

I am using Galahad as a battle character and have Edward as inactive. Galahad's hp is dropping, yet when I click on items to increase his hp, Edward shows up in the list rather than Galahad. I have tried closing and restarting the game and restarting my computer. Does anyone have any ideas or help for this?

Thanks in advance!

Tandrea

I'm not sure I understand. If you're out of battle, you should be able to use healing items on anyone, active or not. If you're in battle you're selecting characters by highlighting their sprites. Does Edward's sprite just appear when you're trying to heal Galahad in battle or something?

I've selected Galahad under battle, and Edward shows as inactive. When I click on "items", to use something on one of the 4 active characters, say cheese or bread, Edward is showing up rather than Galahad. Galahad is showing up the rest of the time. It's only when I click "items" and try to use something on him.

Ah, okay. I thought at first you were talking about using items DURING battle.

In the menu screens, all characters will always show, regardless of whether they are battlers or not.

The panel that shows characters to give an item to just isn't big enough to show all of them at once. If you look right at the bottom, there's a little arrow there indicating that there's more to see. Move your mouse right to the bottom after you've selected the item, or use the down arrow, and you'll be able to scroll through the characters until you find the one you want :)

WOW....having a huge DUH moment right now. Thank you so much for solving yet another crisis. To date, I think this has probably got to be my silliest. lol :) Have a good rest of the night/morning.