Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fashion_angels

Aveyond Darkthrop Prophecy Failed to Load Script

I bought it here,

and actually I bought it 2 times,

the first time I played it, it works totally fine then I delete it cuz my computer is working so slow.. Then I bought it last month, then I opened it, it says " Failed to Load Script " I dunno whats its meaning....... Plz Help

Oh, sorry to hear that ... we never expect you to buy the game twice. You can download and install, then just use the same unlock key you were given the first time, or send an email to support if you've lost the key.

In that case, I can only suggest what Aisling said - redownload, reinstall. Go through the proper uninstall process first. I can only wonder if some of the files might have been swapped around or missing, and if that's the case, reinstalling should fix it.

Let's take this step by step:

1) When you say you've tried "it", does it mean you've tried reinstalling the game or redownloading the installer?

2) Which script did it fail to load? Please post the entire error message or take a screenshot of it and post it here.

3) What kind of computer are you using (PC / Mac / Linux)? What is the Operating System (Windows 7 / XP / Vista)?

Uninstall your copy of the game by clicking Start Menu --> Aveyond The Darkthrop Prophecy --> Uninstall Aveyond The Darkthrop Prophecy. OR (if you know how) Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs --> Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy --> Uninstall/Change

Download this installer. Make sure it doesn't prematurely stop downloading, esp if you're on a slow internet connection that timeout often.

Are you an administrator user on your PC? Please ensure that the game is run under administrator privileges.

Is your laptop's language English or other languages that doesn't use the phonetic alphabet?