Aveyond Studios Community
Jessica_jhz

Attraction points...

In Sedona, you have to have finished the quest for Gregor.

Then you can give your reward to someone in Sedona, that will in return eventually give you the love song.

In the future, don't double post but use your edit button to add extra information to your post.

Guilded? Please explain. As well how does one become guilded.

Is this also why I cannot use quote functions or c+p in posts here? (Well I can cut, I just cannot paste. :/ )

How do I use the attraction point items?

edit:

Never mind that last paragraph. I've gotten to the end. In other 3-X games I didn't get anywhere with the attraction points. I wound up marrying Lydia to Edward by default since I messed up some points with Mel whom I intended first time round. Still the Lydia taking over the kingdom (and throwing the fake frog out the window) was a hoot(enany) and a half.

Edited by Snoopy

Guilds were a feature of the old site. They may be reinstated on this site, but I'm not sure when or how.

You should be able to use the quote button. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to use it. Some features have been buggy though, so maybe make sure it isn't just this thread that you can't quote.

I just tried to quote your post and no joy. I also am unable to paste after a cut or copy. AND now I'm getting wi1rd keyboard responses like that 1 when I pressed the e key. I'll go to another forum I post a lot to and see if it's my machine.

Obtw, I'd been meaning to ask ... why were forums down a week or so ago? Was it maintenance or a hiccup?

edited to add:

Ok it's my keyboard that is glitching. I'll try and see if it's too many programs open.

Edited by Snoopy