Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lbabudri

curse at twilight, thief of souls

13 posts in this topic

Maybe if you say what you're up to, we might be able to help you ;)

Depending on where you got the game, there might also be a strategy guide - look in the lower right corner, above the hint button.

Sorry. I need to make soup, can't retrieve bucket to get water - where do I go from here? I know where the bucket is, where is the tool to undo the bolt?

Make the biscuits for the old man, take his shovel and go back to Halloween Hills (?) where the scarecrow is. Dig up the pile of dirt there, get the crowbar and use it on the shed door. Complete the hidden object puzzle on the chest for the bucket.

But I can't get to back yard because of bees. I need a fire to get bee smoker going. How do I start a fire under the pot to get the smoke, so I can get rid of bees? I have matches but nothing else.

I tried using the matches on the logs, but it doesn't work. I'll keep trying. And thanks!

Okay, I just tried those matches again on the logs under the kettle. It doesn't work. I cant get them lit. This is why I'm stuck.

Merged posts. Use your edit button to add extra information.

~Mopiece

I've only heard of this happening with the lever in the tree in the mansion back yard. People have said closing the game and reopening will fix the issue.

You could also try reinstalling, if that doesn't work - your save file will not be lost.

Where did you purchase your game?