join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

curse at twilight, thief of souls

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 lbabudri

lbabudri

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

can anyone give me a hint as to how I can advance in this game? I am stuck, and can't advance any further.

#2 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

Maybe if you say what you're up to, we might be able to help you ;)

Depending on where you got the game, there might also be a strategy guide - look in the lower right corner, above the hint button.

#3 lbabudri

lbabudri

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Sorry. I need to make soup, can't retrieve bucket to get water - where do I go from here? I know where the bucket is, where is the tool to undo the bolt?

#4 zephyr43252

zephyr43252

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

bucket is in shed have to get crowbar from other area to get into locked shed where garden is where u get the ingredient for the soup

#5 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

Make the biscuits for the old man, take his shovel and go back to Halloween Hills (?) where the scarecrow is. Dig up the pile of dirt there, get the crowbar and use it on the shed door. Complete the hidden object puzzle on the chest for the bucket.

#6 lbabudri

lbabudri

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

But I can't get to back yard because of bees. I need a fire to get bee smoker going. How do I start a fire under the pot to get the smoke, so I can get rid of bees? I have matches but nothing else.

#7 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,151 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:01 AM

Use the matches on the firewood under the pot to create smoke.

firedragon.png

#8 lbabudri

lbabudri

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

I tried using the matches on the logs, but it doesn't work. I'll keep trying. And thanks!

Okay, I just tried those matches again on the logs under the kettle. It doesn't work. I cant get them lit. This is why I'm stuck.

Merged posts. Use your edit button to add extra information.
~Mopiece

#9 lbabudri

lbabudri

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Okay, I just tried those matches again on the logs under the kettle. It doesn't work. I cant get them lit. This is why I'm stuck.

#10 Mopiece

Mopiece

Dragon Lord

• Moderators
  • 6,151 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

Have you tried using the matches on the pot that's over the wood?

firedragon.png

#11 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

No, the matches MUST be used on the logs. Are you lighting the match first?

#12 lbabudri

lbabudri

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

yes, I'm lighting the match first. this is so frustrating. maybe my game has a glitch.

#13 shaz

shaz

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,577 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

I've only heard of this happening with the lever in the tree in the mansion back yard. People have said closing the game and reopening will fix the issue.

You could also try reinstalling, if that doesn't work - your save file will not be lost.

Where did you purchase your game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users