Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scrappi

Walkthrough

Hello: Does this forum have a game walkthrough that we can read to find out about the quests, the item locations, goodie locations, and other stuff? Being on disability I can't really afford to pay extra for that information. I have no idea what the quests are and when each should be done. Oh that would also help me because I have no idea when during the game I can use the express or even get the red eggs. Because I knew where the money goodie was in the other game I was able to have enough almost from the start but I have no idea where it is in this game. I really need to find it because probably at least half of the monsters I fight do not drop anything. Thank you.

If you take a look at the MAPS, GUIDES, ETC thread pinned at the top of the forum, there are a few things that have been created by forum members that should help you out.

I saw a walkthrough listed and tried to go to it but got an error message. It was not there. I really need a quest guide. I am trying to figure out the baby quest but don't remember most of the info for it. I played some time ago and don't remember. Shaz thanks for the reply. For some of the stuff I am not sure if I should try to use it. This computer recently had a bad virus and had to be reset so now I am not sure if I should try to use any links that I am not 100% sure of.

Oh, that walkthrough links to OverCloud9, which shut down a little while ago.

Okay, from memory, for the baby quest, you've got to have tea with Lady Gwenalle, and tell Ines you'll help bring her to justice. Go and tell the inspector what Gwenalle has been doing. Tell him again before you get evidence against her if you want to get the golden frog in Tyobi. Once you've been released from jail, go back to Gwenalle's and look at the diary on her dresser. Then go to the tavern and talk to Edgar. Now that you have evidence, go back to the Inspector. Return to the inn and sleep, then meet the Inspector at the southern entrance to the garden. That should be about it.