Aveyond Studios Community
Mayflower

Announced makeover of Aveyond 2

:S, after doing a bit of a research ;), I concur with slim...(:S), mainly for 2 reasons

1. If its nox, then uma should be there(its a cover)

2. Only Mel wears that ribbon on her hair(and again its a cover photo)

Can't say anything about the fire though.

:S, after doing a bit of a research ;), I concur with slim...(:S), mainly for 2 reasons

1. If its nox, then uma should be there(its a cover)

2. Only Mel wears that ribbon on her hair(and again its a cover photo)

Can't say anything about the fire though.

AMANDA SAID IT'S MEL

WHat more proof do you need? XD

Sorry to revive an old post, but is this makeover happening or not?  With the forum redesign, the in-forum links don't work, so I apologize if one of those links explained what was going on.  Just curious, I love Aveyond 2 as it is, but the makeover sounded pretty cool.  And I like the sound of an all-in-one version of Aveyond 3, too!

Yup! I'm extremely curious too! Because I just started replaying AV2 and got stuck and saw this thread about the makeover, which is news to me! :o

if it's happened then I'm gonna stop my replay and wait for the makeover :Di panicked a little when i saw that Rye was gonna be replaced because he's my fave but he's not wheeww

I held off my Aveyond 2 replay for several months waiting for this, heh, but then I forgot and went ahead and replayed it anyway. Out of pure curiosity, is this still going to happen, or has the whole prospect of a version 3 of Aveyond 2 been scrapped or put on indefinite hiatus?