Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
nic_c12

Some bugs I noticed in my replay of GoN

So while replaying, I just noticed a few bugs by the end.

1. You cannot equip the winged shoes to anyone else after mel has been abducted? (i unequipped her since I got used to walking fast)

2 I almost forgot Pemberley Keep and bought it after Mel was abducted. But still she is seen inthe dialogue. I know I should have bought it earlier since Edward could propose to Mel, but after missing the Candy in Witchwood, I had no chance to marry them anymore. (SADLY i made him marry Lydia. Haha. Better thanthe orc tho! )

3. (This one I'm not sure if it's a bug) I get why you can't use the compass or red warp egg after reaching the orb of life, but why not the blue warp egg to warp outside thhe dungeon entrance?

I hope some help was given from somewhere with the above.

I started a replay of Gates of Night before I finished it (Gyendal fight was  my furthest point) because I realised I should have played Lord of Twilight first.  So I did and carried it forward to a new game of Gates of Night.  I have noticed that I am having trouble buying flowers and don't know whether I have missed doing something or whether it has all gone a bit haywire.  The flower seller says "Flowers for sale" but doesn't ask if I want to buy any!  Any thoughts anyone?

For the first one, I don't remember being able to equip them to anyone but Mel in the first place.

And @EdPan, the only thing I can think of is that you bought them and didn't realize it, since you can't buy them twice? Or maybe Edward isn't in your party? dunno if he has to be in the active party, and alive, to purchase the flowers, but that could be what's tripping you up.