join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Just bought the game but it's stuck

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aureya

Aureya

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Hey everyone! =)
I have been playing Curse during the free hour and the game disappeared so I decided to buy it. When I tried to click again on the short cut I had the message Key expired : "PABoAHQAbQBsAD4ADQAKADwAaABlAGEAZAA+AA0ACgA8AHQAaQB0AGwAZQA+AEMAdQByAHMAZQAgAGEAdAAgAFQAdwBpAGwAaQBnAGgA..."etc. I bought the game and I kept on getting the same message when I clicked on the short cut. I uninstalled the game and installed it again with a new icon on the desk and new files and it's always the same : key expired.

What can I do?

#2 Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Lady Vagabond

• Moderators
  • 14,383 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

First off, kindly confirm that you download your game copy and purchased it from here.

You'll then need to register the game before you can continue play. Click "Register Key" and type in the information as it appears in your purchase email.

The House of Ngaio ~~ Archive of Our Own profile

I produced the Amaranthia Series videos, RPG/adventure game (commentary) walkthroughs, and write Aveyond fanfiction, among other fandoms.

If you ever find me poking around the site with a spanner, it means I'm doing... modly things. Yes, modly things. Nothing fishy at all, no sirree.

#3 Aureya

Aureya

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

Thank you for your answer :)
I sent a mail to Amaranthia support because it was not possible for me to find a way to enter my key as I could not log in anymore. It seems my issue is quite unique and I am trying to install the game so that I can play at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users