amaranth

Aveyond - Ean's Quest: Keep Gavin and Nicholas

5 posts in this topic

it doesn't seem like it works for me ?

Is it because I talk to Gavin first , and I choose 'I will reconsider it' before I do the toad quest ?

Or I need to apply this goodie from the beggining of the game ?

it doesn't seem like it works for me ?

Is it because I talk to Gavin first , and I choose 'I will reconsider it' before I do the toad quest ?

Or I need to apply this goodie from the beggining of the game ?

~> It worked for me so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

~> You don't need the goodie from the beginning for it to work as long as you haven't done the toad quest yet.

Follow these steps:

1. Download the goodie and extract it.

2. Replace the maps in your Data folder with the maps in the goodie.

3. Start your game.

4. Finish the frog quest for Helga. Make sure you have Nicholas in your party when you do.

5. Speak to Gavin and allow Nicholas to leave.

6. Make your way towards the exit of Bogwood and you should see Nicholas speaking to Helga. Interact with her and watch the cutscene that follows.

7. Voila!~ Both Gavin and Nicholas are now in your party.

Make sure you have properly extracted and replaced all the maps. Nothing else should go wrong.

I still wasn't able to get this to work. I went to Bogwood took Gavin before doing the frog quest. So upon reading that you have to have him I installed the maps went back to Thais picked up Nicholas and went back to Bogwood completed the frog quest and got Gavin, but Nicholas is gone not talking to Helga. So it's probably too late or something. Anything I can do?

You can reload an earlier save, but otherwise you'll have to restart if you want the goodie :-/ The same thing happened to me, luckily I had a recent save.