join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo
- - - - -

Aveyond - Ean's Quest: Keep Gavin and Nicholas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amaranth

amaranth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:54 AM

Download:

http://www.aveyond.c...PartyGoodie.zip

Description:

Use this goody to have Gavin AND Nicolas in your party at the same time.

NOTE: Applies to version 2 only. If you run your game in windowed mode and the window title does not say Version 2, do NOT install this goodie.

#2 CNanOnino

CNanOnino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

it doesn't seem like it works for me ?

Is it because I talk to Gavin first , and I choose 'I will reconsider it' before I do the toad quest ?

Or I need to apply this goodie from the beggining of the game ?

jggmci.jpg

#3 Valkyriet

Valkyriet

Druidess of Mythological Creatures

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,171 posts
  • LocationThe Grove

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:22 AM

it doesn't seem like it works for me ?

Is it because I talk to Gavin first , and I choose 'I will reconsider it' before I do the toad quest ?

Or I need to apply this goodie from the beggining of the game ?

~> It worked for me so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

~> You don't need the goodie from the beginning for it to work as long as you haven't done the toad quest yet.

Follow these steps:

1. Download the goodie and extract it.

2. Replace the maps in your Data folder with the maps in the goodie.

3. Start your game.

4. Finish the frog quest for Helga. Make sure you have Nicholas in your party when you do.

5. Speak to Gavin and allow Nicholas to leave.

6. Make your way towards the exit of Bogwood and you should see Nicholas speaking to Helga. Interact with her and watch the cutscene that follows.

7. Voila!~ Both Gavin and Nicholas are now in your party.

Make sure you have properly extracted and replaced all the maps. Nothing else should go wrong.

Pocket%20Pixels.png

#4 RhenMcCree

RhenMcCree

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

I still wasn't able to get this to work. I went to Bogwood took Gavin before doing the frog quest. So upon reading that you have to have him I installed the maps went back to Thais picked up Nicholas and went back to Bogwood completed the frog quest and got Gavin, but Nicholas is gone not talking to Helga. So it's probably too late or something. Anything I can do?

#5 moonpeace

moonpeace

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationFlo Rida

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:32 AM

You can reload an earlier save, but otherwise you'll have to restart if you want the goodie :-/ The same thing happened to me, luckily I had a recent save.
l0MYrVMZOO5U4bBGo.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users