Aveyond Studios Community
BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

It was lemon tea with toasts .... :wub:

If you lived inside a library, which would be the first book you would pick to read before going to bed.The library had all the books in the world...and also cartoon and comic books...it had everything. :lol:

How could I ever choose? It would be a fantasy book, that's for certain, or maybe a Star Wars comic if they had something starring Han Solo.

Are you listening to music right now? If so, what are you listening to?

there are many.........if I had to choose one,then..........well how about "Inception"? :rolleyes:

the most ridiculous song you've ever heard? XD

@pumpkin

I understand.........I had to make the choice too......and I chose chocolate fudge!!! :D

@Farihaferdousi: The thing that makes me really happy is Aveyond 4 (Have been waiting for it for a looooong time and now it coming... Sooo excited)  :)

@Esmeamelia: I ate a bunch of fries and now I don't feel well.  :(

@Pumpkin: I'm not much of a reader but if I had a huge library for myself I would choose Harry Potter. The whole collection.  :D

@Esmeamelia: I was listening to music but I was listening to "Silent Times" by Micheal Learns To Rock. (Love that song)  :)

@Daydreamer: It's hard between cookies and milk and chocolate fudge... hmm... I think I would choose chocolate fudge.  :D

@Pumpkin: I would be Ean right of the back in Aveyond 2.  ;)

@Esmeamelia: I don't remember any scenes ...sorry.  :(

@Daydreamer: "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift. I just don't get it, another break up song.

Ok question time: If you were in the Aveyond series, who would you least to be with: Jack, Lars, Nicholas, Lydia???  :)

@LHMH2015

obviously Lydia........I like both Nicholas and Lars,and Jack is tolerable.. :)

@Rich_Wind18

red is one of my favourite colours...so I choose red :D

my turn :D

which is your favourite animated feature out of the following:

Frozen,Kung Fu Panda,Up,Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs :rolleyes:

@Windy: Obviously blue because it's my favorite color. :)

@Daydreamer: So hard... Frozen is a big hit, Kung Fu Panda has a sense of humor, Up is a classic, and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatball always gives me a big laugh. I think I would go for Frozen because "Let It Go" is literally stuck in my head, I mean who doesn't know it???

Ok question time by meh: Would you work for about $100 at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria??? And for those of you who haven't heard about 5 Nights At Freddy then would you work as a security guard for 5 night at a pizzeria with broken robots who are trying to kill you for about $100???

@Windy: Obviously blue because it's my favorite color. :)

@Daydreamer: So hard... Frozen is a big hit, Kung Fu Panda has a sense of humor, Up is a classic, and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatball always gives me a big laugh. I think I would go for Frozen because "Let It Go" is literally stuck in my head, I mean who doesn't know it???

Ok question time by meh: Would you work for about $100 at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria??? And for those of you who haven't heard about 5 Nights At Freddy then would you work as a security guard for 5 night at a pizzeria with broken robots who are trying to kill you for about $100???

I'd Rather Die!! Then being killed by Freddy, And Foxy!

Hmmm....sure! Hav a reason 4 tht! Ok, wht is ur secret?

Dunno How to bike yet, Well now I'm Trying!

Okay, If you had a copy of Aveyond 4, What is your reaction?

@Blackprincess: I don't know how to ride a bike yet (HIghfive WIndy ^^) :D

@Windy: Omg I would have die on my chair by happiness, if I didn't die then I would be screaming like a maniac. LOL :lol:

@Windy: Hersheys because that the only brand that I know. :) 

Ok question by the only one and truly meh: Which weapon would you choose for a battle??? Sword, staff (wand), bow, gun, scythe, spear, whip, axe, knife, rapier, morning star, tears (like in Aveyond 4: TDP) or gloves (like in Aveyond 2) :)

I love the place that sell milk tea near my school, don't know how to translate it into English but I think it's called "Lazy Cat's Milk Tea" ^^

Which is your favorite place Blackprincess???

And I'm more of a bow person. :)

Ok question by me, drums roll please *drums*:

Which is your all-time favorite RPG game??? I think everyone would choose Aveyond but I would choose a RPG game called "Child of LIght" because of the graphics and the rhyming. :D