BlackPrincess

Ask Anything!

1,756 posts in this topic

(That's awesome :o ) Yeah, I live in Florida so I get to go to them a lot.

What's your favorite TV show?

(Yeah!! I really love it^__^)  I'm lame so I don't really have a favourite TV show, I don't watch TV shows at all lol. But I do have a favourite anime that has been on TV before so I'll count that haha. My favourite would be Death Note. 

What is the funniest joke you remember hearing?

(Anime are totally TV shows, most of the TV shows I watch are either old reruns or anime ^^)

The only thing coming to mind right now is this really stupid meme I saw on Reddit that I definitely cannot repeat here XD

What's your biggest pet peeve?

{LOL now I'm curious....}

Victim complexes, where everything in the world is a slight against them and anyone not like them or anyone that does something they think belongs to them is an "oppressor" or an "ablest" and if you don't agree with them on everything including unrelated topics you are a _______ {insert buzzword insult here} lol people like that make my blood boil, they completely take the relevance and attention away from those that are actually fighting for change in a good way.

same question.

(Like half of me watching TV is Seinfeld, Frasier, etc [basically classic sitcoms] and the other half is starting anime series and never finishing them XD Really should get around to that. The only current TV show I'll sometimes watch as it comes on is Doctor Who)

Honestly very similar to what you said, I agree 100%. Basically anyone being intolerant of a different view/opinion/experience and attacking that person because of it. Especially if it's something as inconsequential as a fandom, like, chill dude. (I'm looking at you, Star Wars fandom, Doctor Who fandom, Hetalia fandom *eye emoji*)

Whats the best gift you remember receiving?