Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlackPrincess

Pickaxe

In the mine, if you explore a little bit deeper then you are going to find the pickaxe but in my opinion you will need one more party member. If you want to know why, there's a spoiler below. :)

When you reach the area with the pickaxe you will have a boss.

Unfortunately the links of the maps doesn't work but I do have the walkthrough of the game and I can put the map here, hope this isn't against the rules or I'm gonna be in big trouble XD, and thanks tiniponi for making this map. :)

And I advise you to have 4 party members. ;)

Untitled26_zps4316ad3e.png

First get the sunscreen and then go to Harburg. :)

For more detail:

When you go to Shadow Woods North, Galahad will join the party and he says we need to save Te'ijal. Go to the tower and you will have to fight 2 vampire, obviously they are too strong so Galahad kills them with stakes (I think you will need to have 1 or 2 party member dead for that to happen) and go up to the tower save Te'ijal, gives them the sunscreen and BOOM you have 2 more party members.  :)

Really??? There's a shop in Gheledon that sell a level egg, a beast repellent (I think) and a dynamite. Let me take a screenshot of the shop. And note you can only buy the dynamite when you examine the crack in Naylith Summit. :)

Ok here are two screenshots of the shops, please excuse my amount of gold (didn't cheat) and my well-dressed Lydia. ^^

(And I'm playing Aveyond: Gates of Night so the items on the tables are gone because I bought them all :P)

The shop is behind the donation box as you can see:

Untitled1_zps04268cc8.png

And the dynamite is on one of the table in the shop:

Untitled2_zps5600acda.png

Hope you like it. <3