join mailing list join Aveyond Kingdom on Twitter join Aveyond Studios on Facebook
We've created top-selling apps for iOS and Windows. What are we working on next? Games and tools! Browse our titles and maybe play a game or two. Want to chat? We have an active gaming community.

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the MistCurse at TwilightAveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop ProphecyA Gypsy's TaleAveyond 3-3: The Lost OrbAveyond 3-2: Gates of NightAveyond 3-1: Lord of TwilightYummy Drink FactoryAveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Photo

Revised walkthrough for Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest (Build B) Players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kurtisnet

kurtisnet

Amaranthian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hi all,

Some of you might remember me from the old forum. I wrote a walkthrough on Aveyond 1 build B in 2007 and have come back last week to realise that the link to download that walkthrough is dead.

A few searches on my computer later, and I have recovered the original walkthrough created 8 years ago. Fast forward few more days and here I am again with a fully revised walkthrough (now version 1.7) to the old walkthrough I have created back then.

Some changes:

- New font. Flat design (all the rage these days!). No more gradients and screaming all caps words.

- Improved most of the explanations as well as the English used throughout. Fixed most of the silly Grammar mistakes.

- Replaced most of the low resolution maps with the fresh ones which are still luckily around on the forums.

- Added some new details to reach some areas in the game (for example, getting the Toad).

Linkie to the new shiny walkthrough:

https://www.dropbox....Kurtis.pdf?dl=0

Alternate mega link:

https://mega.co.nz/#...qxfiQVxVeoUbXGs

Do feel free to host it here if the mods are fine. Hope you guys like it. :)

• GrannyC, raxo2222 and CNanOnino like this

#2 tiniponi

tiniponi

Dragon Song/Singer

• Moderators
  • 2,886 posts
  • Locationsoutheast USA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

I'm sending you a PM.

Posted Image

#3 tiniponi

tiniponi

Dragon Song/Singer

• Moderators
  • 2,886 posts
  • Locationsoutheast USA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

*added link to the Guides, Maps, etc, topic*

Posted Image

#4 raxo2222

raxo2222

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:34 AM

Oh here is this one detailed walktrough. I remember that there are some swords/orbs/marriages to find/make so I don't want to miss them.

YAY Aveyond 4 incoming :D

#5 Bladezuez

Bladezuez

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

thank you for this...  playing the game again after a long time...  and a computer crash...  searched everywhere for this walkthrough.  love the game.  great job with this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users