Aveyond Studios Community
Tei

Tei's Art (!?)

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but I'd really appreciate it if you DON'T use my art in avatars, signatures, etc. If you wanted to commission me to do art for an avatar, signature, etc, we could talk about that--but please don't use stuff in my art thread for them.

@thha_luth: hello hello!

Rashnu is actually one of the druids, not one of the daevas XD though he does look like he could pass for one, doesn't he? One of these days (I keep saying) I'll sit down and do some proper and nice Aveyond art. One of these days....

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but I'd really appreciate it if you DON'T use my art in avatars, signatures, etc. If you wanted to commission me to do art for an avatar, signature, etc, we could talk about that--but please don't use stuff in my art thread for them.

Haha, I didn't expect you'd take that seriously! It was just a joke, your art is cool and professional.

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom

@thha_luth: hello hello!

Rashnu is actually one of the druids, not one of the daevas XD though he does look like he could pass for one, doesn't he? One of these days (I keep saying) I'll sit down and do some proper and nice Aveyond art. One of these days....

My bad, I forget about that haha. Sorry, it's been a while since I play AV1. I think I have to re-play the game so I remember about them again. Sure, I'm looking forward seeing your arts again. Good luck! ;)

Okay, my trainwreck of a two weeks is finally simmering down a bit. That said, there's still a 99% chance I'm going to lose my apartment. I'm oddly resigned to this fact.

That said, I'm accepting commissions. So if someone DID want me to do an avatar/signature set, speak now! Here's a link to my commission info on DeviantArt. I'd say send me a PM, but I'm still in the process of clearing out my inbox from the old site where there was no limit, so...uh...still have a bunch of messages to delete before I can get new ones ^^;;;;

In other news, here, have this. I still haven't done much new since the end of school, and now I'm stuck with a nasty cold, but here's some art because of reasons.

tumblr_nihmlaYFIv1s337vzo1_540.png

This is the same guy with the wings, Lorazieh. Before the events of the Tellius games, the Serenes Forest--where the heron shapeshifters like Lorazieh lived--was burned to the ground and most of its inhabitants massacred. Lorazieh is one of the very few who survived, but I always toyed with the idea of what injuries he sustained in it. So I doodled this in class one day (shame on me XD)

tumblr_nqqkzzgUxd1talg7co1_400.png

Blast it, Internet Explorer, why are you the only browser on this computer??

WELL. After numerous tries, I present my newest scribble, Sheikah-sala. A mishmash of the Fire Emblem character Naesala with the Sheikah tribe from Legend of Zelda. Never mind why it was necessary, just know that it was XD

It was mostly a warm-up before I got back to work on the commission piece I owe. I have done literally nothing but pack my soul into boxes and haul said boxes all over creation for the past week, I had to remember how to art XD

I'm too lazy to re-copy the description on my DA/tumblr, because for some reason copy-and-paste is totally broken for me. We won't go into how long it took me to get the image in this post, and it wouldn't be there without xxastraxx's help XDDDDD

My bad, I forget about that haha. Sorry, it's been a while since I play AV1. I think I have to re-play the game so I remember about them again. Sure, I'm looking forward seeing your arts again. Good luck! ;)

I always said Nanghaithya and Rashnu got their roles reversed, LOL. The only daeva more colourful than Nanghaithya is Saurva, who is scary enough to not look like a druid (at least I like to imaagine so LOL).

@Ridaskari: FE 9/10, the Tellius games, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, whatever other names they go by XD Naesala is the king of the Raven shapeshifters, and is a very shady individual. But I love him.

@d_a/Luthie: I waltzed right up to Nanghaithya on Mt. Orion like "hey who's thi--OH GODS" and then made the same mistake later, with Indra. ("Hmm, just an ice elemental--there are no ice elementals in this game I WAS NOT PREPARED :U") Thank goodness Rashnu wasn't a daeva, or it would've happened again!

@BlackPrincess: Thanks, I like how it turned out in spite of its scribbly nature :)

I always said Nanghaithya and Rashnu got their roles reversed, LOL. The only daeva more colourful than Nanghaithya is Saurva, who is scary enough to not look like a druid (at least I like to imaagine so LOL).

@d_a/Luthie: I waltzed right up to Nanghaithya on Mt. Orion like "hey who's thi--OH GODS" and then made the same mistake later, with Indra. ("Hmm, just an ice elemental--there are no ice elementals in this game I WAS NOT PREPARED :U") Thank goodness Rashnu wasn't a daeva, or it would've happened again!

Lol I just realize Nanghaithya and Rashnu look alike hahaha. Seems like I made the same mistake as you do Tei xD

Another awesome art Tei! Love the angel, keep it up! ^.^

I hope you find your solution for the current situation you face right now. Best of luck for you okay ;)

@Ridaskari: I actually draw a ton of FE stuff--and I cosplay it, too. I'd upload more pictures if internet explorer wasn't so temperamental >_> (I figured no one really cared about the FE stuff, so I mostly tried to upload other stuff, but if you like it, maybe I'll upload more sometime XD)

@Luthie, They don't even look that much alike, Nanghaithya just looks very human and very colorful XD he looks very, very much like Derez, the necromancer in Veldarah, so I figured he was just another NPC who was going to help me find the demon--oh, I was very wrong indeed XDDD

Ah, yes, my situation. It's calmed down somewhat. I did lose my apartment, I've spent the past two weeks literally doing nothing but cleaning and packing, and now I'm back home with my parents, working for my mom. I got a couple of commissions, which were enough to pay the last month of bills (though I still had to scramble to make rent) but overall, my life is stable again.  Though my life is also currently packed into a whole bunch of boxes which are all over the house to the point of ridiculousness XD Thank you for your kindness!

@d_a/Luthie: I waltzed right up to Nanghaithya on Mt. Orion like "hey who's thi--OH GODS" and then made the same mistake later, with Indra. ("Hmm, just an ice elemental--there are no ice elementals in this game I WAS NOT PREPARED :U") Thank goodness Rashnu wasn't a daeva, or it would've happened again!

Man, thank goodness we saw Agas in the prologue or else I would be doomed. I hated fighting the Dreamland monsters so I woulda been waaay unprepared to fight him if I made a mistake :P

I was paying enough attention to the cutscenes to notice Indra (she DID actually say stuff, unlike the others who just appeared for all of 30 seconds and the vanished)

Speaking of the guy with wings...

galdr_of_restoration_by_teiraven-d7o42j7

A little more Lorazieh art, because I adore him and his design, and because I'm trying not to let this thread die too hard. Which should be easier now that I have wifi (!!!) and am back on Firefox!

Context: Lorazieh is never seen in-game because he's deathly ill and cannot get out of bed. Two games later, his oldest son, Rafiel (with the wavy hair and closed eyes) is able to heal him. Behold, Rafiel healing Lorazieh and Lorazieh being very confused XD

@DA/Luthie: I confess I'd totally forgotten about him since the cutscenes. I did live XD

@Mahwii: Lorazieh needs more fangirls XD He's super adorable and I love him to bits.