Aveyond Studios Community
Gemanina

Key in the Peliad Sewers?

Hi. So I have the shovel and June has unlocked the gate but I can't seem to be able to dig in the corner to get the note and the key. Is there anything else that I need for this to work?

Please and Thank you.

Can you think of anything else that would cause this??? Did you check you have the shovel from the graveyard??? Or maybe you are using mouse controls and it doesn't work. 

Maybe you already dug the hole without realizing it. It's either that or you don't have a shovel. What does it says when you stand on it and hit space bar???

Sent from my GT-S5312 using Aveyond Kingdom

I am having the same issue.  Have shovel, June opened the door, diary is read, back to Thais, no dirt pile.  I have walked all over trying to find it.  Is it not in the build that I have (build c)?  I don't want to start over again but get a really weird buggy issue when reading the diary again, it keeps re-reading it until I use my mouse elsewhere on the screen.

Help please!

Thanks!

Just went into post on the technical questions side, and they mentioned that there is no dig site in the peliad sewers in build c.  they took out this side quest and the diary on the desk sends you on the next leg of your quest instead. Yes I know this has not been changed yet in the current walkthru. But I'm sure now that they know about the differences they will modify that as well. :)