zahra

Black Butterflies[A unique journey to the truth!]

45 posts in this topic

If you use Windows, follow these steps to find your savefile

Open Start, type %appdata% then press enter. A window will pop up. Then open Black Butterflies folder and you can find your saveflies there.

If you use Mac, I think the savefiles are stored in ~/Library/Preferences/Black Butterflies/

I am not sure since I don't use Mac. So I hope you use Windows too :lol:

When you've found the savefiles, attach them to an email and send them to this address:

blackbutterfliesgame@gmail.com

And yes, she'll have the same level and the equipment.

Sorry that you have to deal with this bug, Hope you enjoy the game anyway!

Thank You very much for Your help. Now I can enjoy Your game without this annoying bug :) Just FYI I've found some other problems: in Glocrab mountain some paths are not accessible. For example I cannot go trough when Im trying to go down the ledder near the town and also I cannot go forward nearby one of treasure box.

This looks incredible! The examples of your maps are exquisite; did you develop the maps? Will definitely download this today!

After Myra visits Electra and Roman, Electra's level goes down to 1 (she loses her skills too), and the wooden shield (the one you get from a chest in Tarnsnak Cave) equipped to her disappears.

zahra likes this

I just finished playing this game and loved it! I have two side quests though I wasn't able to complete:

Mermaid Talismans-could not find them all any hints?

10 diamonds for the Master of Undeads-was only able to find 9 out of the 10

Any help would be appreciated.

zahra likes this

@appollodoros : thanks for reporting the bugs! i have fixed them and I will upload the new version soon ^^

@Winterflowr : Yes I developed the maps, thank you for your interest in my game, i hope you enjoy it. I have fixed the bug that you reported. I appreciate your help. please let me know what you think about the game when you finish it :)

@Crystalsilverwood : That is such a nice comment, thank you so much! I would be glad to help, could you please tell me which diamond is missing? you should find green diamond, blue diamond, black diamond, white diamond, purple diamond, yellow diamond, orange diamond, cyan diamond, pink diamond and red diamond. And for talismans, there are five parts. Which parts did you find?

The red diamond is on Mt. Glocrab. it's in one of those holes that you need to dig.

The 3rd part of talisman is in Famor cave, Western Island. You should cross Samiras Forest and reach the cave in which you met Olazoet. The talisman is in a hole, just like the red diamond :)

Have fun!

i just love that fusion of characters :D i would love to second part with more characters possibly from stargazer ( young detective ) and edolie ( maybe characters can join temporary like i would really like to know more about the past of eliza from edolie )

Hello.I have a problem in Ghed'ahre when I speak with the sheep it appears a box which say that missing file audio/se/goat

Can you help me?

I love the game so far,one of my favorite:)

@mjesec21: thank you for your attention! I hope you enjoy the game

@ema: That's a bug, thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it as soon as possible. But don't worry you can completele the side quest without that file and you won't lose any content. Glad you like my game :)

Did I do something wrong? I am up to the part where I am meant to get a hook and rope and free the bird which is fine but after speaking to the pirate captain I ignored Steven and went and looked into the hole for the treasure and the troll came out, fine there but when I realized I was meant to talk to Steven I went back and he mentions how he sold his ship and then speaks of having a unique toolkit and that is it. 

Was I meant to speak to him directly after speaking to the captain and this this is a sort of glitch or is this just a glitch in general? Either way I can't move on without the hook and so does that mean I may have to start again?

@Arcadia Roseblood: That's very strange, I checked it today and it should work properly. It has nothing to do with the captain. Do you mean that you never got an option to talk with Steven about the hook? Have you tried using older save files? You could also try to close the game and open it again

No, never got the option to talk to Steven, I can go over and talk to him myself but if someone was meant to tell me to talk to him to trigger the mini game I never got that and I have spiken to eceryine on the beach.

As for saved games I only have two saved after already speaking ro her/leaving.

You'll be able to play the mini game and get the hook after visiting the trapped bird, no one on the beach tells you about it. If you already have a mission called "Help the Bird" in your journal then you must be able to play the mini game when you talk to Steven about the hook. Anyway if the problem still persists, you can send your savefiles to this email address: blackbutterfliesgame@gmail.com so I can look into it :) thanks!

Just another question

I just tried to steal the money from Deena and when I said that our dear Pirate Captain was right and that we should take the money and not give it to the guy who asked for it I got an error message, either that was a well placed error message to tell us that stealing is wrong XD or it was a glitch in general? 

Oh yes that's a missing file. I really apologize that the game has too many bugs, and I appreciate that you report them to me patiently :)

There's a bug where if you go into the house on green island after roman leaves the party, you can't leave because roman keeps saying "i should equip my gear first" but he's no longer in the party