Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Get the Aveyond 4 Strategy Guide!

I paid for the walkthrough expecting detailed maps of all areas and am very disappointed that there aren't any. I can happily spend hours  levelling up but hate trying to find my way around and missing even the slightest thing. Please make available all maps for download if you can.  Regards, Susan.

I bought this very late in the game so i can find the rest of the goodie caves i missed.  I went through the entire guide this morning and see if i missed anything else and i am a little bit disappointed, as well.  It's not as comprehensive as i thought it would be. Hope Amanda and team will update in the future.

I wish I had seen this topic before I bought. I paid for the strategy guide just to get maps. I am incredibly frustrated when wandering around lost. I don't want any cheats or anything, just maps, and there aren't any. Very disappointed. If they won't be made available, can I get a refund?

I am highly disappointed in the walkthrough as well. It should have gone step by step rather than having to flip up and down through the thing the entire game to do different quests and things. And there are no maps showing things you need. 

I found some of it misleading too. For example, it says explore Daintree Forest "until you find the Rickety Biscuit." I wandered Daintree for a long time before I left the area and found the ship in a different entrance of the forest. And vague instructions like this are frustrating. 

Miles is also in the South West not South East. 

Have you thought of adding information on the tournaments in Tor?

I thought the strategy guide was OK at times and sometimes not helpful at all. I found a lot more detailed information on how to do things on the forums. Sometimes it was way too vague. However, it does have a helpful list of things at the end.

I'd really want to buy it if it will be step by step, detailed and perfect enough to prevent me from missing anything in the game such as chests and items, and by the way, is this a soft copy or a hard copy? I'm from a very far away country, the Philippines, in southeast Asia and I've been wondering if I can have a CD with the same price of shipping and handling...

it makes me feel bad to agree with everyone here about the strategy guide not having maps and how disappointing that is, because i know how hard everyone at aveyond.com works on the games.

maybe next time have the maps done when the game is released?  i'm sure many would appreciate it.  

otherwise, it's a great game, and thank you!

I bought mine at Big Fish Games.

Same walkthrough as here.

I am also very, disappointed .

It tells me, that when going to the Inn to sleep after talking to the mystic in Tor, Boyle would go to dream land while sleeping.

This is NOT happening for me.

Also, NO maps, is very frustrating. And no mention of the Goodie Caves at all.

These are the reasons for buying the Guide, not to miss anything.

Unfortunately, I feel this Guide is a total waste of money.

Sorry to be so negative, but I am on a fixed income, and don't have this kind of money to waste.

Hi!

Is the only strategy guide available for Aveyond 4 this .exe program? It's very hard to navigate, and to be quite honest not that very helpful.

Isn't there any .pdf file available for this? This strategy guide is sooo poorly made. 

I have purchased (and played all the Aveyond 1-3 games); and this game Aveyond 4 is difficult for someone like me, who simply cannot spend LARGE BLOCKS of time on the game.  Having a family and a full time job ... allows an hour here and there; therefore, the Guide is/was very disappointing. 

If there was a cash cow available, I might not be so disappointed because a great deal of money allows a game player to dabble around and experiment with various purchases.   Isn't the point of Aveyond 4 to have fun?  Not feel stressed out a great deal of the time.  Lotta boo boos in the game also .... as well as undefined lines which indicates a different area/level ... and again, too much walking. 

The graphics are wonderful and I am sure the game would be much easier to play, if there was a walkthrough.  Disappointing ...

Hello and good day ! Regarding Aveyond4 Strategy Guide, at best, it helps sone; but could be lots more improved if the details were more explicit, on quests. Oftentimes I have had to discover 'how to do this' or 'do that'. Thus more explicit is far more useful than vague / ambiguous. If you doubt my words, then simply ask opinions of others. Why do you think I bought it in the first place ? I expected complete full disclosures and comprehensiveness. Here again, I have erred, and am mistaken, guess this experience is just another teacher. Please do not mistake my words for anything other than mere observation and experience, thanks. Hopefully, they have not fallen on the deaf or mute. In advance, thanks for your attention. ; - )