Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
callmedan

Just want to say hello and ask for help

Hello guys !

I'm a new member .

I see that a few guys say that they are remaking AP , and most of those projects are canceled (I think so).

I hate waiting for something too long, so I decided to make my own remake of AP. I'm learning to make rpg so I don't know when i could finish it.

I'm working on it but I haven't asked Amanda for her permission yet... Anyone here know how to contact her?

Hellooo and welcome! That sounds great! Ahriman's Prophecy will forever be my favourite game in the series, yup it's irreplaceable in my heart  :wub: I really look forward to such a creation, best of luck and do keep us updated!

Wow that is amazing!

I have a hard time with the battle system for AP and also trying to find cute lil Bessy xD because of the hidden path :))

Perhaps, flowers on the ground would liven it up more? :3

Either way, that's really cool :D

thank you !  ^_^

i attended to creat new topic but i didn't because i don't know which 4rum i should post it in.

so... ok . i have a request . i need someone help me draw a new title graphic for this remake .

Q: why don't i hire an artist to do this ?

A: i can't afford it . so i decided to find someone could help me .

and there's an important thing i have to say that i've got Amanda's approval . (i don't want to have any troubles , and i'm afraid of answering questions if i've got Amanda's permission or not)