Aveyond Studios Community
charmed19

Skull Mountain Help

Just curious as to what to do here.  I keep dying, I can not get up the mountain.  I have tried different character in my party but none of them seem to be strong enough.  Should I go level up or something??  Not sure how to proceed so I am sort of stuck.

:(

Make sure you have the best equipment you can get. Have a good amount of restoratives as well. I think my party was in the 50s when I went through it, well except Boyle who was in the 60s, I think. Party really depends on you. There really isn't any combination that is better or worse for Skull Mountain.

Still dying...I finally got up to Hercules but I don't last long.  I'm pretty sure I have the best equipment unless I missed something somewhere.  Just curious is this the last part when you fight Hercules?  I would be rather disappointed if it was.  Would like to have Boyle and Ingrid get married.

Yes, that is the last part.  You can check the thread Mopiece linked to to see if you have the best equipment.  As long as your party has levels in the 50s or above, you should be able to defeat Hercules.  

The wedding occurs during the ending if you have made the love potion (you'll need 6 attraction points to buy the recipe if you want the one for Boyle).