Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

OH GOSH!!! This looks amazing!!! I can't wait!

thank you ! i'll try my best to finish the game as soon as possible .  ;)

1.  I like the idea of keeping all members with you, and activating/deactivating party members.  It was kind of annoying to have to travel all the way back somewhere to pick up a character again.

you're right ! so that we have to pay Haddan more money  :D

Oh wow this looks amazing, I am so eager to see more updates.
and i doubt you would need any more artists, but JIC you do, do not hesitate to contact me ;u;

I can't wait! This is so exciting! Of course, we want goodie caves! I wouldn't change too much on the game though. Add a few more quests, change graphics, and battle system to give your own touch, but it should definitely say "I'm just an upgrade to the previous game, but still the same game you know and love!"

thank guys ! that's what i want to know :D 

I came across your Instagram @callmedan! And I saw Talia's faceset! Sooo excited for this! and yes goodie caves are awesome!

thanks ! but it's not the official faceset because i like it in Aveyond 3 style , i'm still looking for an artist to help me draw these facesets . and i wonder how you know my Instagram btw !?  :lol:

I can't wait! This is so exciting! Of course, we want goodie caves! I wouldn't change too much on the game though. Add a few more quests, change graphics, and battle system to give your own touch, but it should definitely say "I'm just an upgrade to the previous game, but still the same game you know and love!"

yes, of course ! this is just an upgrade of the game . and there will be somethings new in the storyline :P 

thank guys ! that's what i want to know :D

thanks ! but it's not the official faceset because i like it in Aveyond 3 style , i'm still looking for an artist to help me draw these facesets . and i wonder how you know my Instagram btw !?  :lol:

yes, of course ! this is just an upgrade of the game . and there will be somethings new in the storyline :P

Professional game artist over here! I'd be happy to try my hand at it if you like my work. There's a link to my art thread in my signature, but here it is again. I can PM you a link to my actual portfolio website, if you'd like.

Sorry if it turned out as creepy, @callmedan >_< i didn't mean for it to be! I was browsing the #aveyond tag on Instagram, that's how I came across your Talia faceset! :)

oh . that's interesting in somehow :D

Hi, it's been a month, and I just found this thread - cool, I definitely want to play this, any news?

And for what it's worth, I can edit a few tilesets, as I started making my own game last year. (I have a practical degree in art and we did learn Photoshop.) I only have the default RMXP tilesets, plus a few I have picked up from the blogs and sites that are still going (but it would be a bit naugty to edit them :P). However, I can make autotiles and everything. ;) 

And I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, once you get to that stage!

tuskel,

sincerely

Hi, it's been a month, and I just found this thread - cool, I definitely want to play this, any news?

And for what it's worth, I can edit a few tilesets, as I started making my own game last year. (I have a practical degree in art and we did learn Photoshop.) I only have the default RMXP tilesets, plus a few I have picked up from the blogs and sites that are still going (but it would be a bit naugty to edit them :P). However, I can make autotiles and everything. ;)

And I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, once you get to that stage!

tuskel,

sincerely

thank you ! i don't know if there is any news or not  :lol: i still mapping things :P i'm kind of fussy about art stuff , i delete and do mapping again and again until i see it good .

and about beta testing , i'll make an announcement as soon as i get to that stage . maybe next year... i guess because i'm quite busy with my music project .

and please send me your email or skype via the forum messenger then i'll contact you. thanks!

re: "I'm ... fussy about artwork." (c+p does not work for me here) I understand that. Mom was a fashion designer but seamstress work was not her forte. She would sew something, be unhappy with the result and undo/redo then realize the first time was really what she wanted and go alllllll the wayyyy back to the beginning.

(For you game programmers check out the article about Moore College of Art last week about their programming efforts ... (in response to gamersgate.))

Mom was a Moore College grad. I'm tickled to know that Moore is an ongoing and vibrant educational concern. :wub:

OH NO! So all your maps.... gone? :o

Is there anything I can help? I still have the dialogue scripts with me, and the clean title art.

I noticed something...

Why is it that everytime someone reboots AP, everything crashes :o i remember a few years back 2 people tried to reboot AP too, and when they were almost done, their project files crashed as well! ;_;

So weird...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom