Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

Oh, I see!

Well in that case I'd be happy to help if you have any programming troubles. I actually teach an introductory programming class at university. I find it totally fascinating.

In particular, if you ever decide to try using the real time battle system, I would be really interested in figuring out how that's programmed in RPG Maker because I know that part of AP used a lot of custom code.

Thanks ! I will contact you if I need help .

Hi again!

I'm sorry that I could not be of any help till now (but then I'm too busy to even breathe properly). Check out Blizz ABS if you want an action battle system. Actually it's much more advanced and supports many functions. There are also a few really great custom HUDs available for it, in case the default one is too plain for your liking.

It's ok . Thank you btw ! Actually I've seen Blizz ABS before , but I should finish the reboot using sideview battle first XD

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is COOOOOOOOOOL!!! I'm no programmer, though, and I can't help, but really gonna follow this!!!

(It'll be free, I hope :))

yup ! It's free . I find no reason to sell it , and btw , I can't afford those commercial licence , lol

In case you're looking for a map name script (which is good to have and hard to find on the internet), I've written one here:

http://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17669-how-can-i-add-location-to-the-screen/

For uniformity with Aveyond, you can set opacity to 0 and use the icon that comes with Aveyond.

Map.png

Nice ! Thank you ! :D

This sounds so great. If you need some beta testers, I was a beta for Aveyond 4 and I am good at picking up bugs (mainly because I try doing something weird and bizarre that is not typically done like walking into a building as Myst and having a duplicate of Myst hovering over some books). I would be happy to beta for you.

This sounds so great. If you need some beta testers, I was a beta for Aveyond 4 and I am good at picking up bugs (mainly because I try doing something weird and bizarre that is not typically done like walking into a building as Myst and having a duplicate of Myst hovering over some books). I would be happy to beta for you.

Thanks ! I'll make an announcement when I reach beta testing stage :P

Hello ! I guess I could reach the beta testing stage in end of 2017 or maybe later . I need time to make the game as best as possible , and I also need time to compose some new music for the game . hmm... it'll take a long time to finish this project XD

Thanks for your supports !

CALLMEDAN all talented artists practice, practice, PRACTICE. I'm thrilled to see your ongoing efforts and look forward to your finish.

(BTW it's so good to be back after a long, long long hiatus from the internet/computer; and then from this forum. This past summer was just horrendous for me in real life. So ... it's wonderful to be able, once again, to escape into the sur-reality (sic) that is the 'intrawebs' and especially this forum and its many wonderful RPG's.)

I'm so excited for the release of this!! The screenshots look amazing and the graphics fit in better with the Aveyond series now which is awesome:)

Thank you! :D

Btw, I started this topic. If you guys want to see anything new or have any ideas and suggestions, just leave a comment here. Your ideas may help the game be better :D Cheers!

What do you guys expect from the remake of AP?

I have been waiting for this since I played it the second time. My version is very "wonky" Villans can hit you from afar, the bridge to Candar is always open ( allowing me to arm up ) people "stutter" when walking etc. I would gladly pay for a new version. Note to Amanda, if I had won a big lottery, I would have paid for this long ago. Would 100,000 gold pennies be enough? However I have not won ...yet. I *love* it! ! ! Oh I just happen to be in Tar Vedron trying to level up to face the dragons.

Your eternal fan, Darwin