Aveyond Studios Community
callmedan

Ahriman's Prophecy (REBOOT)

TBH, I really quite like your new map. It feels bigger and more open and it really shows a dramatic change between Thais of AP and then what we saw of Thais in AV1 after Ahrimans attack. The other map feels extremely dark and pixilated which just doesn't line up with the Thais from all the other games. 

Feel free to ignore this though, I'm happy either way:) I've never gotten to play AP because my system wouldn't support it so no matter how you do the maps I'll just be excited to play AP^__^

I don't think the last map is dark and pixelated, I think it looks pretty light. Kind of like Thais in AV2.

I really like the new reboot map since it looks pretty much like the Thais in AP, and I'm a sucker for continuity. I think that the tilesets/buildings you used in the bottom left section of your first reboot map match up better with the original AP map, though.

No it didn't seem dark or pixilated to me:) I thought both of the new versions had a lighter feel which was really nice and felt more continuous with the Thais maps from AV2 and the AV3 games, as well as the impression you're given in AV1 about how Thais used to be a busy and active city before the attack.

ooh oops, okay so I personally preferred the one that was the old map in the reboot. I loved how big and open it was, and how it married the darker and smaller theme from the original AP map you posted with the Thais theme from AV2 and 3 thats open and light. Plus there's more to explore with that map :D