Aveyond Studios Community
blumyst1

Key expired?!?!?

No neither one of us have tried this game before. But if we did there would be no place to 

even put in the game cause I cant even start playing it at all. It comes up with a blank window

and at the top it says Key expired then gives this line:

PABoAHQAbQBsAD4ADQAKADwAaABlAGEAZAA+AA0ACgA8AHQAaQB0AGwAZQA+AEMAdQByAHMAZQAgAGEAdAAgAFQAdwBpAGwAaQBnAGgAdAA6ACAAVABoAGUAaQBmACAAbwBmACAAUwBvAHUAbABzACAAVAByAGkAYQBsACAAVgBlAHIAcwBpAG8AbgA8AC8AdABpAHQAbABlAD4ADQAKADwAbABpAG4AawAgAHIAZQBsAD0AIgBzAHQAeQBsAGUAcwBoAGUAZQB0ACIAIAB0AHkAcABlAD0AIgB0AGUAeAB0AC8AYwBzAHMAIgAgAG0AZQBkAGkAYQA9ACIAYQBsAGwAIgAgAGgAcgBlAGYAPQAiAGYAaQBsAGUAOgAvAC8ALwAlAFAAUgBPAFQARQBDAFQARQBEAEYASQBMAEUAUABBAFQASAAlAGkAbQBhAGcAZQBzAC8AcwB0AHkAbABlAHMALgBjAHMAcwAiACAALwA

Then nothing else, no picture no anything

Changed page breaking text.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece

No I wont use IE and we dont have any other ones here on this computer

and I cant just get another browser and put it on someone elses computer if they

dont want it on here

I wouldnt be sending this message if I hadnt tried to download it and it hadnt come up

with that message so theres no "supposed" about it. I wont be buying it if this keeps up

Don't double post. Just use the edit button.

~Mopiece

No need to start getting combative. Saying you won't be buying the game if this keeps up, isn't going to get you help faster. It's just rude. I'm trying to help you, but please be patient. What I meant by supposed wasn't that your problem didn't exist, but that the demo you download was actually the demo.

Now, I tried downloading the demo and playing it, and the demo worked with me. Does the screen that opens up look like this when you try the demo?

RACuvRL.png

Also, if you haven't done so, you could try uninstalling it and re-download the demo and install the new download.  It's possible there was an incomplete/corrupted file caused by a glitch while downloading.

Hi, thanks and I tried a different browser. That diidnt work and no it didnt look like that pic up there

It didnt come up with that window. It was blank white with all those letters and I think what might

have happened is maybe  my room mate had it before cause it does look familiar. How long has it been

out?

Just before Darkthrop Prophecy, so yeah about that long. I would report this to Amanda, she might be able to help with this problem. I have never seen this happen before. The closest to this issue that I have experienced is that window reappearing when I run another product (the Aveyond games) despite using the correct key. Not sure if it is related, but still report it.