Aveyond Studios Community
Snoopy

broken links (404 page not found)

There are quite a few links to maps, referrals to answers in another thread and other old pages that return a 404 page missing error. What is that all about?

Things like the walkthrough and etc. seem to be 'a-wall.'

I believe that when we moved from amaranthia.com's old forum software to this current one, the URLs all still point to the old URLs. The topics still exist of course, and I'm sure you can find it again if you search through the respective game forums, but the URLs have now been changed in the database.

Since I started a new post here I won't comment in the three page topic. I did a search of the site and cannot find many links here on the site. I do have some content from other sites. Although another mod said they were repairing the site it seems to have not happened. Either here on the forum for this game nor on the other two Aveyond games I have played so far. Aveyond 3-1 and Aveyond 4.

It's a minor nuisance I suppose. All in all you mods have been wonderful. Thanks! And best wishes to Tinponi whom I hope feels better very soon.

Had all the maps been transferred, I would have corrected the links long ago.  However, it seemed they weren't (a LOT of things didn't get transferred) so unless  I can find my maps on a CD here, I'm stymied.  Problem is, I'm pretty sure I backed them up on the then revolutionary ZIP disks .. no way to read those anymore.  :(

I'll still try to find them when my health allows.