Aveyond Studios Community

At this point, neither the escape or 0 key works. Game is basically unplayable. Do I need to reinstall?

edited to add:

NM, closed and reopened both the game AND launcher page and that solved it. I had closed the launcher page to have less going on but seems the game needs it?

Second edit. I spoke too soon. Now the quest screen opens up un-prompted and while I can navigate other menu options when I escape out it goes back to journal. That and then the space key stopped responding. Gonna do a reboot and see if that helps.

3rd edit:

So that worked but, any idea what caused all the phooferal?

Edited by Snoopy

Thank you so much, Snoopy.  I really hope the reboot did the trick.  :)

I'm preparing for my fifth surgery since Jan 29. which will put me out of commission for approximately six months, and in great pain for a good while.  If it weren't necessary, I would NOT go through it.  I am SO dreading that one!!  Thanks for asking, and please pray for me, if you are a person of faith.  :)

Off topic, so pls excuse me, Snoopy...

Anyways I will definitely be praying for you and placing you in my thoughts, Tiniponi! <3 you can do this!! Woo!! You're gonna bounce back healthy as ever and continue hanging around with us on the forums! Heh

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aveyond Kingdom

Not at all Rose and nice to meet another longstanding member of this community. I've been going methodically through Aveyond content (games and boards) and have notice some posts of yours via the 'way back machine.' Some people are just so helpful and ... may I say your sig and profile pic are divine.

I've had no joy figuring out how to snag a decent profile pic. I had one for years that was custom made for me at an old WebTV forum cold N2Play. Sadly, it was last on my iMac whose vid driver died and at the time I despaired of having the resources to get twenty plus years of data from back in the dark ages of PC.

Tin you are I'm sure in the prayers of many including your humble ... er ... is sycophant overdoing it? lol

I am so tempted to do the, "I am not worthy!" dance because your collective wisdom and abilities are so beyond me. :)

Thank you both so much.  :)

And Snoopy, I am no better than anyone else.  I'm just an old woman who has loved all the Amaranth games for a LOOOONG time and did what I could to help other players.  You're just as valuable as any other member of our wonderful community.  :)